Eye To Eye (Deltarune)

Parody of Twenty One by Khalid

(An exchange between Kris and Susie.)

Move your hair to the side so I can look and see you eye to eye. Think it's nice that we shook hands and found a compromise. Funny, right? Guess all you needed was a friend. Yeah.

Now you and me, you and me, we go beneath the surface. I can see, I can see now how your mind is working. Fallacies initially were just a product of pretend. Yeah.

'Cause you're in pain. But we're the same. You're so untamed. But don't you change.

Yeah. Alright. You know that I don't mind. Yeah. Alright. Alright.

Finally, quietly, you let the truth come out. That's a relief, a release. I know that you don't doubt that when I speak freely, there's nothing that I'm tryna hide. Mmm.

The only time anymore is when I'm by myself. I lay in bed, lock the doors. I can't describe all of the things I felt down below, but I know that you felt that vibe. Mmm oh.

'Cause you're in pain. But we're the same. You're so untamed. But don't you change.

Yeah. Alright. You know that I don't mind. Yeah. Alright. You know that I don't mind.

'Cause I'm in pain. I took the blame. The time ain't right. Unless I change.

Yeah. Alright. I don't mind. Yeah. Alright. You know that I don't mind.