Mind Over Matter (Undertale)

(A parody of Power Is Power by The Weeknd, SZA, & Travis Scott)

(A battle against a true hero.)

Born from the war, bred to become bold. In the waters of the depths where the air is cold. Oh. When the fear subsides, then the rage takes hold. And the fire inside is what drives my soul. Oh.

Weighty is the climb...when you face defeat!

Our minds and our hearts, listen to them pound. It's mind over matter. The fire never goes out. And now as we start, we both hold our ground. It's mind over matter. And now you're going down...

Hatred is clear and love is blind. And a warrior walks in-between those lines. Yeah. I don't care for the game that you play, I believe that we make our own fate, so if you run away, your strength will waste, gotta look at me right in my face.

How can I say I won't...live on or die? Even as tensions rise... I will keep the fight to see light.

Our minds and our hearts, listen to them pound. It's mind over matter. The fire never goes out. And now as we start, we both hold our ground. It's mind over matter. And now you're going down...

Beat. Feel the way that we beat. (Yeah!) Way that we, the way that we beat.

New challenge, 'bout to bust 'em with a spear. New challenge, tryna stay afloat, drown them in their fear. They can't evade me forever, I'm about to make it clear. Stay down, let me help you out, death is coming near.

And you can lie in a shallow grave, stay where you were slain, we gotta try just to end the pain, get ourselves a gain. Look at the past, it's a bloody tale, it can't be erased. I take my aim and fire again. (Do do do do do!)

(Yeah!) The future's on the line. (Change it.) Ain't no weapon, hit, or sayin' that'll take it. Ain't no friendly conversation that'll break it.

Weighty is the climb...only for the weak!

Our minds and our hearts, listen to them pound. It's mind over matter. The fire never goes out. And now as we start, we both hold our ground. It's mind over matter. And now you're going down...

And now you're going down.