Easy To LOVE (Undertale)

Parody of Hardest To Love by The Weeknd

(Green and yellow?)

Oh. Oh yeah.

We're fighting way too many times. We try to run then reunite. It's like we both were born to die. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. We're linked by something deep inside. I think it's been there for a while. There's no way we can make it right. I lie.

But it's way too easy to love. You tell me let it go. Yeah. And I don't need it, I don't need it. It's way too easy to love. You're tryna save my soul. Yeah. And I don't feel it, I don't feel it.

I can't feel you anymore. You're tryna get me out the door. You're cutting me right to the core. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Acting like we can repent. Fighting like there's something left. Forgetting how to use our heads. I try.

But it's way too easy to love. You tell me let it go. Yeah. And I don't need it, I don't need it. It's way too easy to love. You're tryna save my soul. Yeah. And I don't feel it, I don't feel it.

I can't understand how you would just forgive me loosely after all I've done. Oh oh oh. No, I can't understand how you would just accept me happily and say I'm enough. Oh oh oh.

'Cause it's way too easy to love. You tell me let it go. Yeah. And I don't need it, I don't need it. It's way too easy to love. You're tryna save my soul. Yeah. And I don't feel it, I don't feel it.