Luna (Iashiaya)

Parody of Bury A Friend by Billie Eilish

Luna

What do you want to be? Where do you run from me? Where do you want to be? Where did you go?

Wish you were finding me. Wish you would die for me. If you were finally free, would you have a soul?

Come out

Say it, spit it out, I love to be mentioned. The pain drips from your mouth, strung all about, but you love the tension. Today I'm thinking about something offensive. The way you let it be wound, there isn't a doubt, now I wanna end it.

Cut on the glass. Under your skin. Enter the void. Try to get out. Out of the past. Weight of your sins. Enter the void.

I wanna end it. I wanna end it.
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end it.

What do you want to be? Where do you run from me? Where do you want to be? Where did you go?

Wish you were finding me. Wish you would die for me. If you were finally free, would you have a soul?

Listen

Crawling from the dark is something demented. Need to get to your heart, but you fell apart and I was rejected. I'm looking for the stars. Is it what you expected? You should know who you are, you're scared of your scars and hate your reflection.

I think that it's funny how you say my name out loud. Honestly I thought that you would be dead by now, wow. Breaking your mirrors and keeping your head held down. Enter the heavens or enter the void right now.

Skin so cold and a tale untold, got a pseudo-soul, oh, a pseudo-soul. I'm silhouette with my own regrets and a pseudo-soul, a pseudo-soul.

Focus

Cut on the glass. Under your skin. Enter the void. Try to get out. Out of the past. Weight of your sins. Enter the void.

I wanna end it. I wanna end it.
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna end it.

What do you want to be? Where do you run from me? Where do you want to be? Where did you go?

Wish you were finding me. Wish you would die for me. If you were finally free, would you have a soul?