Tick Tock (Friday Night Funkin)

(Parody of Tick Tock by Joji)

A battle for Girlfriend.

(A: Tick tock. I'mma shoot my trickshot. Girlfriend tryna lip lock. Boy be looking ticked off. Girl, you need a man who ain't ever gonna flip flop. Baby, take my hand, leave your boyfriend at the thrift shop, thrift shop.)

(BF: Tick tock. Boy you ain't a bigshot. Don't you get me pissed off. You gon' get your lip clocked. She gon' hold me tight like her fingers are my wristwatch. Boy you gotta stop, watch us shining when we liftoff, liftoff.)

(A: Your time is starting to fade. Leave you lost, ooh, stuck in the daze. She's a diamond and I am the same, cut from the grain. Oh you know.)

(BF: Oh your time is starting to fade. She's never running away. You ain't even making a name, you ain't in her brain, not at all.)

(A: Tick tock. Aiming for the hitbox. Take her to the sky, take her to the tip top. I don't need the key to her heart, it ain't fixed on. I don't need the key, baby, I know how to pick locks, pick-pock.)

(BF: Tick tock. Wanna be a rip-off. You're a clone of mine, I saw that from the kickoff. So just go and cry, drip-dropping when you dip, gone, out the city lines, skipping town with a hip-hop, hip-hop.)

(A: Oh! Your time is starting to fade. You ain't gonna get in the way. Hold her down through the blue and the gray, we ain't the same. Yeah you out.)

(BF: Your time is starting to fade. We locked down like there ain't no escape. I'm the best one playing the game, you can refrain, so shut your mouth.)

(A: Make her move side to side now. Make her move side to side now.)

(BF: Make her move side to side now for me. For me. Just for me.)