"We can't, but Chef-san can." Robin answers when she sees Sanji.

He knows what Robin meant by the comment and agrees with it by speaking out. "You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up!"

Robin nods in agreement, but the ignored bartender grows pissed by the cold shoulder so he grabs another large tree, pulls it out of the ground, and runs towards the group. "You think I'll just let you leave, when I know you're working with him?!"

Nami, Chopper, and Usopp scream in terror as they run off in the direction they were originally following, while Robin crosses her arm. Before she can get her powers to do anything though, Sanji jumped in between the two, landed on his hands while he bent his legs, and straightened them out to kick Shizuo's chest!

While Shizuo's sent flying back, he still manages to swing the tree at Sanji to send him flying to the left.

As soon as Robin sees Sanji landing on his side but quickly getting up, but looks to see that she lost sight of the others. "Oh dear, I'd better go before another illusion finds them and tears them to shreds."

Even though she said something morbid, she doesn't sound worried at all as she goes off to search for the others.

When Shizuo crashes into another tree, he barely cares about the other pirates that got away. All he cares about in the moment is beating the crap out of Izaya's lacky!

When he sees Sanji charging towards him again, he grabs his abandoned stop sign from the ground, and goes to meet his opponent halfway!

As soon as the sign made contact with Sanji's kick, a melee between the well-dressed men began! It was one block after the other from the swing of the sign, to the swing of the leg. While Sanji might not remember it, his fights with Zoro have made his legs durable and swift enough to make it easy to keep up with his attacks.

After the tenth swing, Sanji manages to make a roundhouse kick strong enough to break the stop sign in half, and leaving Shizuo with nothing but a small metal pole in his hands!

Sanji goes for a tornado kick to the head, but Shizuo block it with his arm, grabs the chef by his suit jacket, then throws him over his shoulder!

The pirate crashes through another tree, hits the ground hard, then quickly rolls to the side to avoid the falling tree from crushing him. He barely had time to react though because as soon as he turned, he started hearing more trees being uplifted, and sits up to see two fifteen foot trees flying towards him. "Give me a break!"

He jumps up and keeps running to his right to avoid the flying timber, but Shizuo won't stop. One tree after another gets rooted and thrown at his opponent in hopes of it crushing him.

After Sanji dodges the fifth tree, he's had enough so he jumps in the air just when the next tree flies at him, and spins his body to give his kick enough momentum to push the gigantic tree back to the person who threw it!

Shizuo is surprised by the throwback, and runs to the side to get away from the debris. This gives Sanji just enough of an opening when he lands on his and charge at his opponent.

The illusion didn't get enough time to grab another weapon, so he turns to his hands as his weapons for their last brawl. With punches being thrown from the bartender and kicks from the chef, this close combat fight turns into a brutal fight with their monstrous strength.

As they're exchanging their blows, they didn't notice an audience has grown when Rose and Luffy land at a distance, but can see the fight as clear as day.

"Holy... Fucking... Shit..." Rose slowly speaks out with a shell-shocked look on her face when she recognizes the character that's fighting Sanji.

Luffy looks over at the fight to see that they're going toe to toe, and just speaks his mind. "This guy must be really tough to fight Sanji like this."