Chapter 5

We finally arrived at the state fair, It was about 7:00 because the guys wanted to stop at Taco Bell and get something to eat. Everybody got out the car and just stood there for a good 5 minutes until another car showed up. The car door opened and I saw 8 really pretty girls in there. "Babe!" Matthew yelled running over to one of the girls. She was beautiful, she had brown hair, brown eyes, braces but they looked perfect on her, she was wearing a crop top that says 'Hello my name is unicorn', she was wearing some high wasted light washed shorts, and pink vans to match the letters on her shirt.
"I would like you to meet my girlfriend Jocelyn"
My heart sunk right after I heard the word "girlfriend". I know I shouldn't get upset over this.. but he's also my crush, maybe his smile doesn't make me melt but his personality makes me.. Jealously was taking over my body .. but then jealously turned into sadness.
Jocelyn kept staring at me I guess she noticed my facial expression changed when he said the word girlfriend.
"Congratulations Matt... She's gorgeous" They both smiled. I never got to take in the other girls names or what they were wearing all I knew was they were gorgeous too. Everybody already left to go into the fair and I stayed outside crying. While I was crying I realized Nash never even invited someone I mean that's good I don't have to be hurt when he says he has a girlfriend at the fair. After crying for about what feels like an eternity someone puts their hand on my shoulder when I turned around I saw-
Dun dun dun cliffhangers.. I'm on a verge to get caught up in my story... okay alright bye -jeѕѕιca