Chapter 10

Within the next 10 minutes, Jade was laid on her King size bed naked, with a sleeping girl laying on top of her, This was definitely something she wasn't used to but in a way it was nice, She enjoyed it.

However, it wasn't long until regret fulfilled Jade. It hit her like a ton of bricks, What had she just done...

—————————————————————

By the time Jade awoke from her nap it was 3 am they had slept for almost 11 hours - Something Jade hadn't done since her high school days; Drunk from underage parties and nursing the sickness alone, the same sickness that made her wish she was never born but now she was hungover on something else. Something much stronger than alcohol

Guilt

The one thing that spread through her like hundreds of bullets

It consumed her. Even after 12 hours since the scene had taken place, all she could hear was the sound of Perrie's whimpers and screams as the paddle connected with the younger girl's skin. It was like a living nightmare.

Yet this nightmare didn't seem to have an ending.

It hadn't been long after Perrie fell asleep when Jade left her, the Guilt and regret being too much

The young dom was reading through work emails when sobs echoed throughout the house, as Panic set in Jade raced down to the master bedroom. 

Sat curled up in a ball on the bed laid the taller Geordie, Her small frame broken and bruised. The sight was horrific. 

In all of Jade's experience in the community not once has she lost control to the extent of last night. she was so scared she knew she didn't deserve to feel that way. 

Jade sat on the edge of the bed wrapping her arms around the young girl

"Hey Hey, it's gonna be okay. Breathe, Breathe Kitten I got you" Perrie clung to her mistress as her sobs slowly turned to whimpers, She didn't understand why she felt the way. The only emotion soaring through her was pain.

"Listen to me Love, Hm can you do that for me? Can you take these for me?" Jade's words were soft as she passed Perrie some painkillers with water

"I'm going to move you so you are laying on your stomach so I can put some cream on your marks okay?" The only response Jade gained was a small nod

But in despite of her answer, Jade continued, Laying Perrie face down 

Panic set in, and Perrie thrashed about. Although she knew Jade meant no harm she was so deep in sub drop that nothing was registering in her brain. 

"No no, Stop. Please don't hurt me" Perrie Pleaded. She was Just so confused yet emotional.

"Hey hey, Perrie. Breathe I'm not gonna hurt you I'm just gonna help stop your bottom hurting okay? I'm never gonna hurt you, you're safe with me" the words were soft and unlike Jade, Perrie began to calm down.

Jade made quick work of rubbing the cream onto the pale girls skin.

For the next few hours, both girls lay on the bed cuddling, They both knew they had to talk but that was in the future for them, right now they were living in the moment enjoying one another's comfort. It wasn't long until they got up, showered together and then Jade ordered some breakfast from their local Starbucks.

// 3 HOURS LATER //

It had be almost 18 hours since the initial incident and neither girl mentioned a word , despite it playing over and over again in both their heads, Jades guilt never faded she knew she should of stopped, she should of ended the scene after Perrie failed to ask permission. but she didn't, the young girl was so intoxicating something about her drew Jade in and she lost control, She failed herself and most importantly she lost her subs trust.