IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to inform all of my readers for Clean Money of some significant changes that I will be making moving forward:

1) I will no longer be posting this book on this platform and I have chosen to branch out to a different platform called Dreame (I think some of you may have heard of it). My account on there is A.E Mghoi or you could find my page by searching up the book Clean Money.

2) The version of Clean Money that will be present on the different sight will be altered. There are some major edits to the book and while I am still writing a queer based action, mafia romance story, there will be some subtractions and additions to the book that weren't present before that will be present in the new version. 

3) A chapter of this version of the book will disappear for every new version of the chapter that I will be uploading to the other sight. The first chapter will be up on Monday at 8:00 PM EAT. There's a timer for each chapter so I can sent up a regular upload schedule which will publish a new chapter every week at the the same time. 

Additionally:

I just want to say thank you to all of m readers and writers. To everyone who has been following the book thus far and has supported this journey. I am entirely grateful to all of you! 

I made this decision as an author who felt like it was time for me to try my hand on a different platform. I don't know if I ever told you guys this but I have been writing on Wattpad since I was 13. The first account I made had lots of popular books which were centered around fantasy romance (werewolves/witches/vampires/and other supernatural beings) but I deleted it after I was essentially spooked into believing that my work was sinful, harmful and leading people down a "darker path". 

I restarted my Wattpad account about a year after that spook and started writing again but in secret and was thoroughly discouraged to continue because it seemed no one enjoyed any of the new material I had to offer. Then I made this account with a clean slate. I encouraged myself to write on here after being re-inspired by some of the other authors on here - I wanted to write queer novels with POC protagonists because let's face it, the lack of diversity on this app was awful (or at least it was in my time) and I just wanted to write stories of people who looked like me and other under-represented groups that had epic stories of their own. (Between you and me, I kinda got sick of reading stories about the same lackluster blonde-haired or dark haired blue eyed/green eyed white protagonists tbh).

I still have the same spirit when it comes to writing. I still want to write stories of people who don't always get to see themselves reflected in the books they read that often and to tell stories of people from all walks of life regardless of race, class, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity etc etc. I tend to blend all sorts of people in my books and I want to expand on that even more which you will see in other works. I like to experiment a lot as a writer and dabble in a lot of different genres and sub-cultures and I would be thrilled if you would join me in this journey. It's not mandatory for you to do so and quite honestly, if you feel that this is where we part ways in our journey then I want to thank you again for all of the support you have shown me so far; every vote, comment, PM or share, thank you! I am sincerely grateful! 

For those who want to continue supporting me and my work, thank you! I really appreciate it! As we embark on this journey together, take my hand and lets turn the page to this wonderful new chapter! As always, any and all constructive criticism is welcome! 

I am so grateful for all of you, thank you so much!