Chapter Four.

"Do you think he knows?" I ask Emily as she nods her head. "I think he knows somethings up" Emily whispers, as I stand and watch the boys mess around, photos being taken from every angle, smaller videos being taken, this is when they were at their best, in the un-captured moments, the moments where they were just themselves, not caring about the dozen cameras pointing at them and the microphones picking up the conversations they were having between themselves.

"I don't know why you can't just say 'hi it's me, I do your schedule I'm glad you like it' it's honestly not that hard" Emily mumbles, as I shake my head. "Nothing in life is that simple" I mumble. "Can you give them the notes for the change in the interview shots?" I question, as I look over the notes I'd made, as Emily smirks at me. "Nope, just walk on over and give them Jordan, it's not like his going to refuse them" Emily whispers, before she walks away from me, leaving me with the notes I'd made, as I look over at Jordan who was laughing with one of the hair and make up artists, not that they needed the make up part.

I take a deep breath and mumble to myself that I could do this, it wasn't even like I needed to have a conversation, just give him the notes, it wouldn't be weird. I begin to walk over, my eyes firmly placed on the floor, ignoring the conversations that were taking place around me, some people in the studio knew I planned their schedules, did planned their interviews, knew that I was behind a lot of their shows, but they didn't, and as far as I was concerned they never would. But whilst I was walking in my own little world, I walk into someone, and as I look up I notice their beautiful brown eyes, his cologne intoxicating me, making me lose my trail of thoughts, as I pull my eyes away from him. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there" Perri mumbles, as he looks down at me. "What do you have there?" He questions, as he holds his hands out, indicating he wanted the paper with his name over it. I look up at him quickly, seeing his eyes staring back at me, as I pass him the paper, and as he looks down at it, I walk away, I always walk away.

"Did you speak to Perri?!" Emily questions, as I meet her in the corner of the studio, watching from afar as Perri smiles at the papers, walking over to Jordan who seems as equally as happy. "Nope" I reply, popping the 'p'. "I don't know how you do it, a year you've been planning everything, and year later they still don't know who you are, let alone your name" Emily mumbles, as she plays with the lighting, watching as a bright light flashes across the studio, as I turn around and turn it off, ignoring the stares coming our way.

"It's just easier if I stay out of their world" I whisper, as Emily shakes her head. "You know they're really down to earth, they're lovely people" Emily whispers, as I shake my head. "They might be, they really might be, but right now I'm happy with the way things are, and if things are going great why change that" I whisper, as Emily sighs, pulling a hand through her thick hair. "One experience doesn't mean every person is going to be like that" she states, as I shake my head, ignoring the fact she had brought up the experience a year ago. "It's not about that, it's just I'm happy being a nobody, and sometimes people are okay with that" I whisper, as I notice Perri and Jordan look over in our direction, clearly talking about something on the paper. I look down at the floor quickly, avoiding any eye contact that I didn't want to make. "One day, this little bubble you live in will end, and I just hope that the day that happens you know how to react instead of walking away" Emily whispers, as she heads over to Jordan and Perri, most likely to check that everything was okay with the changes, but I knew it would be, I knew that they would rather do a funnier interview about each other, that the fans who listened would rather hear five random, totally unreal comments about Perri, whilst Perri would insult Jordan, it's how they worked.

I look down at my phone that was now vibrating on silent, seeing the name I didn't expect to hear from today. I walk out of the studio, answering the phone. "Esme?" The voice questions as I nod my head. "Hey Jamie" I reply, as I lean against the wall. "So, I think we could do with a random podcast, are you ready for it now?" Jamie smiles down the phone. "I'm currently in a shoot, but if you give me a couple of minutes I can get into the studio and start the podcast" I whisper, as I hear him clap his hands in the background. "Great, I'll get everything up and running in studio three" he states, before he ends the phone call.

Third Persons POV:

As Esme walks to to studio three, she begins to text Emily telling her to carry on with the shoot, Emily already knows why, smiling to herself.
Esme had many hidden talents, and many people would be in awe of the talents she had, if she let the world know it was her. But having talents comes with a price, it means theres negativity, that people won't always like what you do, but that doesn't mean you should stop.

"Hey Pel that girls streaming now" Jordan whispers to Perri, as Perri smiles to himself. "How long do you think we've got left? it's her first one in a month I really don't want to miss what she's going to do" Perri mumbles, as he checks his phone for the time. "You guys can take a break if you like?" One of the producers state, as Perri nods his head quickly, walking over to his bag, pulling his headphones out, as Jordan does the same.

Whilst Perri and Jordan listened from the photo shoot studio, Esme began to talk over a voice changer to the listeners that we tuning in, but never in a million dreams would Esme think Perri and Jordan were listening, the same as Perri would never assume it was the shy green eyed female doing it, who seemed to disappear whenever he spoke.