Chapter One.

"That's right, Me and Perri are now the brand new hosts of KissFM Breakfast" Jordan beams proudly at the instagram live audience, Jordan and Perri had decided to address it over live, they loved to see the reaction from thier fans, the love they had for thier fans was unconditional, it would always be about the fans, they wouldn't be where they were now without the fans. "Yes guys, that means Jord gets a few hours away from his kids in a morning" Perri chuckles, as the two best friends shared that look between each other, the look of cheekiness, the look best friend gave each other, the look of trouble on their faces.

"So, that's starting August 3rd, 6AM in a morning" Jordan chuckles, as Perri looks at him. "You'll bring food right?" Perri questions, as Jordan rolls his eyes. "You and your stomach" Jordan laughs back, as both of the males start laughing. "Well, that's all for today, we love you guys so much, thank you for the support, we wouldn't be where we are without you guys" Jordan smiles, as Perri nods his head. "Eleven years ago our lives changed, and we will forever be grateful" Perri smiles, as they throw the peace sign up to the camera and close the live off.

"Right guys, we just need you to go through your schedule for some pre-recorded sessions, but apart from that you're free to go" Emily, the studio manager smiles, as she moves the laptop from them, Perri and Jordan nodding thier heads.

Esme's eyes were darting between the two best friends, she worked behind the scenes on their radio show, but had never said a word to either of them, watching from afar, not really knowing what to say to them, she didn't need to speak to them, she wouldn't speak to them, just walk the other way down the hallway, use the lift instead of the stairs, almost as if she was avoiding them for a reason, but she didn't have a reason to ignore them, but she didn't have a reason to like them either.

It wasn't long before Esme was hiding out in the mixing room, listening to the conversation Emily was having with Jordan and Perri, despite Esme being a big part of the radio show, her name never appeared in conversations, Esme often thinking she was a ghost, a figment of people's imagination. "So, were in agreement that these will be the first 12 guests you have" Emily states, as Esme's eyes scan over the list of people Emily had given the boys, nodding her head in approval, not that it really mattered what Esme's opinion was, she didn't matter did she? "Yeah, I think it's a good line up, who decided it?" Jordan asks, as he leans forward, scribbling something down in the notebook he had brought, Jordan always tried to be prepared, always turning up first, always being early, saying hello and asking everyone how they were before he stepped into the studio for the three hours he was here, Perri was just as polite, always on time, but kept himself to himself, always blaming it on him not being a morning person, but the truth was no one really knew why he become shy in the studio, he was with his best friend, with his comfort blanket in a way. "I'll pass the comments on to her, I don't think she's around right now anyway" Emily mumbles, but she knew Esme would be in the mixing desk, Esme's show ideas were always used, she was more useful than anyone would let on, she wasn't appreciated enough, but that's how the story goes, people who need and deserve the recognition never get it.

"So, if you guys can just pop in on Wednesday for an official photo shoot? maybe a quick interview? Just get the ball rolling" Emily smiles, as she stands up from the table, Jordan and Perri grinning at her, both of the males being on cloud nine, this was what they wanted, their career getting bigger, not that it needed to get any bigger anyway, but it was an achievement for them.

As the two males leave the studio, Esme makes sure she wouldn't be seen, making sure all the lights were off, no sound coming from the mixing desk. "You deserve to be the person running their show, not me" Emily mumbles, as she walks into the mixing room, Esme shaking her head at her friends words. "I don't want to do it, this is just a part time thing" Esme whispers, as Emily shakes her head. "You don't think you're good enough, do you?" Emily whispers, as the studio door closes, indicating the two males had left. "It's not that, it's just I prefer the background, I prefer to call the shots and not be thrown into the light" Esme whispers, as Emily shakes her head again. "You'll see in time that this is where you're supposed to me" Emily smiles, before she exits the room, following the way the two males had gone previously.

Esme sighs to herself, running a hand through her thick hair, smiling slightly to herself, she was happy, she was proud. Esme walks out of the mixing room, her eyes falling on the studio the two males had just been sat in, smelling the strong cologne Perri always wore on a Saturday morning, she swore he used a whole bottle to just smell nice in one room.

Esme picks up the odd pieces of paper, looking down at the new contracts both males had just signed, as the door opens, Esme turning around expecting to be met with Emily's bright blue eyes, but a squeak left her mouth when she was met with Perri's brown orbs, the lighting hitting him just right enough to make his eyes sparkle and highlight his jawline. "Oh sorry, I forgot my phone" Perri whispers, as he walks past Esme to the table, but by the time Perri had turned around Esme was gone, almost as if she was never there in the first place.