C H A P T E R 5

After talking to the old man, Jungkook was looking at him with a glimpse of pity. This kid, really acted a nice kiddo while ago.

He was quiet the whole time, when I speak of the old man. He lives alone, and yet old and retired.

Sad to say that he's alone, no one beside him calling for his daughter who disappear.

Out of hand, Jungkook showed a little hind of sympathy.

"Jungkook, come on choose some clothes that is your size! "I yelled.

He gives me a rolling eyes, and just go with his way.

I groaned.

My foot is aching, we've been here since we stepped in and hell he sound like a females in school so picky takes time for four hours to choose their perfect clothes.

Those girls, are the biggest concern of my page.

"Jungkook, if you're gonna ignore me the whole time. Go ahead, I'll leave you alone and go find other people help you with. I have other things to do than babying you." I turn around some people are busy choosing some clothes.

Just then, a shrienk crier was heard. And it caught attention of the people in the shop.

"Eomma!" I stop and halted at my place. I gulp and turn to Jungkook tears in his eyes.

I look around and the people watched me, with 'are you serious for leaving your child alone.' In their faces.

I closed my eyes, signing deeply. This spoiled brat really tried to make me lookn like a bad person.

Whispers was heard.

I came back to Jungkook and kneel down. "She's careless mother, how dare her leave her handsome cute adorable son." I rolled my eyes.

I've seen Jungkook smirk with his behind crying figure. Those eyes and face I wanted to hit

"stop crying! You're making me look like a criminal!" I whispered.

I wipe his tears. He was still crying and people their just given me weird looks.

"You're so stupid Jungkook."  I said smiling fakely.     

At home, I clasp my hands into my face because of embarrassment.

Jungkook sat their facing me, I had enough of this. "You know what, I don't wanna help you now, you're still the same juancock that I hate, you embarrassed me even bullying me shamelessly and yet I helped you? The heck! Do you think im your servant no! NO!"

"I HELPED YOU SO MUCH THAT I PUT ASIDE MY ONLY WORK! AND BOUGHT YOU ANEW SHOES AND SHIRTS YOU CAN WEAR ON!"

I sigh standing up facing the window.
"I've been through a lot, and this making me hard."

Unknowingly my tears fell. No I shouldn't cry he's in his kid size.

I wipe my tears and face him. His looking at me with a blank face on.

His heartless he won't learn from his mistake. No. He won't.

"Go home!"

He only gives me a silent treatment, while crossing his arms. I groaned.

"You've been here for four days. "

When will you open your eyes Jungkook.
"Just shut your damn mouth! "

We heard a knock on the door. Me and jungkook nod.

I opened the door only to be met by Taehyung. He had toys and bags beside him in the door.

"Where's little jungguek?" I smiled and point.

Jungkook was nervous. I can see it in his eyes he didn't know what to do. In front of Taehyung. An easy expression showed in his face.

"So, what did baby jungguek did today?" Taehyung ask me with his cute smile. "He helped an old man today."

Taehyung claps, as jungguek didn't enjoy I kick his foot he shake his head and smiled fake.

"I bring jungguek another Xbox be might lose the enjoyment I bring so that I bought him another one." Taehyung really likes kid.

He is enjoying himself around kids, I was attracted to this kind of his side he really is different from the rest of them.

"Y/n we have two months vacation, what will you do? " he ask while feeding Jungkook some food. "I have to work, I am the bread winner to this family of mine." I say as I put a spoon in my mouth.

"How about you'll stay with me."I choke as I cough really hard.  Jungkook choke also, Taehyung was surprised as he stood up getting water in the kitchen me and Jungkook exchange some looks with widen eyes.

Taehyung came with two glass of water and gave it to us. I gulp the water in my throat with satisfied feeling while taking a breath.

Jungkook also drink but taehyung helped him drinking his water because the glass was very big he had small hands.

"Whats wrong with you two? You both choked. " I had to say something." Umh...nothing I am just surprised of what you said Jungguek always choke. "He was feeling weird looking at something and nod with questionable look.

"Taehyung, you helped enough. About what you said a while ago, I can't take it. I have to work for my debts and savings I also have to support my mother and father." I say softly.

He gives me resuming smile." No problem, I can give a mount of money for your family as long jungguek stays with me and you. "I was shock is this really Taehyung!

"No..no...Taehyung isn't this a bit overboard?" He laughs as he carries Jungkook's hair. "It wasn't it's just a small money after all."

He's really rich.

"I can't Taehyung, I had to work I can't just ask for your money, I want earn it I want to have it, through  my hard work. "

He looks away and sigh." Okay, but I have spot for you to work where you can guarantee big money enough with your family and little jungguek for you. I can't explain how my ego is, I am feeling guilty of what they did to you. You've done big enough to support the need of your kid. The thing they did to you was not classified. "

"Okay." I started to feel uneasy this is so stupid.