C H A P T E R 4

I've watch him instantly looking something out. We are on the bus waiting for our stop, somehow this kid attracts little girls in the bus with us.

He seems annoyed and keeps on scoffing a lot, I can't help but to melt this kid got a lot of attention too. Woman in their mid 30's keep asking me where his father, I still have to lie so I did.

Woman in the bus ask me, if the father was here with us or I don't know how to say it. I watch Jungkook looking at me, telling me that you need to lie.

How much sins I made for just one hour, I guess I'll be in the pool of fire.

I told her that his father was in overseas, and they just sighed in awe.

".your son is very handsome. I wish I could make my daughter be your sons wife." Jungkook coughs a lot.

I can't help my laugh and just let out. He glared at me facing back the window. "But he's an introvert boy."

"Yes he does, his really cute to be pinch very hard and annoyingly adorable if you're in my position right now." I gave a smile and they just gave me a thumbs up.

He just rolled his eyes, and crosses his arms sulking off. Sunk in his seat to stop his embarass face.

His pulling pranks on me, and this is my little torture.

"His hair are so soft, and very nice to touch. I think his father is handsome as him." The brunette girl agreed too.

"I am Gina." Jungkook's eyes widen. I watches him in confuse. He stare at her with surprise look.
"I am Y/n. " I say.

She just smiled at me and took her daughter with her to head out.

"I guess we will meet each other for our kid to school. "She wave prettying and heads out.

I wave with a smile and the lady's goes back to their positions.

And Jungkook smiles." She's my first target for apology. She's one of my ex." My eyes widened. Is he serious?! How can he hit someone that has a child.

"Are you crazy?! You hit a woman who has a child!?" I say in whispered. He rolled his eyes and says." Just shut the hell up, I never knew from the start that she has a child, and for your info I didn't lay with her. I broke up with her because she's a mother and it's not even my fault why she did that to me."

Now our task is to apologize for her.

"Now, let's just buy some of your clothes." He nods.

Minutes have passed the boy fell asleep, as his head laids in my legs. An old lady standing in beside me, I gesture her to seat with me and I held Jungkook in my arms in order for her to seat. She thank me and I just say you're welcome.

"Thank you dear, an old lady like me doesn't experience any kind of gesture for me to seat with. Thank you so much." She smiled sweetly and i just nod with greet smile.

Her smiles turns to the sleeping nosy boy with me. "And this is your son?" I nod with a hummed." You got a cute little guy over here. I wish for you to have a nice journey."

"Thank you miss." I say. And she shkkes her head"do not call me miss call me nena heaon."

"Okay nena, I wish you'll have a good morning." And it's our stop time.

"Bye nena I wish for you to stay healthy." I headed out while carrying Jungkook. I wave and she did in the bus and drove off.

Sighing, and looking inside the mall. I hope nobody will saw me today.

There's an old man begging for help, but they just ignore him.

"WHERE ARE WE?"  My ear drums. I hissed looking at him just woke up." Just lower down your voice Jungkook if you dont want to be thrown in the garbage bin." I say as I look at the garbage beside us.

My attention went back to the old man, I felt sympathy and pitiness. Why does everyone likes to ignore someone in need.

I was being pinch by my ear." Would you quit it?! "I say. "Why do you keep on looking at that man?!" He says." That's none of your business." I say while heading out to a cafe near by .

"I'm not even hungry." Replied by angry kook." It's not for you so don't be assuming." I say rolling my eyes.

And he just went silent.

I head out into the cafe heading to the old man seems tired just sitting down on the bench keeps on asking help for the people passing by.

Jungkook was about to scold me when I shush him." If you keep on doing it by other people, how much more people will like you." I say.

I put him down and ask him to give the bags of food to the other man.

He was hesitating at first. And I stood their waiting for him.

What made me surprise Jungkook gave the bags to the old man. And the old man smiles widely while hugging jungkook.

He's already sobbing really hard, and I got to admit it made my heart go ease.

I went into the old man, and sat beside him.