50 D A Y S

I glare at the annoying nosy arrogant guy in front of me. Laughing like there's no tomorrow, I look up to him since he made me slip into the ground like a soup causing me to fall into my butt.

That Jeon jungle book ,he pranks again at me.

I'm so so so so full of this guy, he wouldn't leave me alone for just one second!

With a smirk and annoying look was on his face while his team laughs at my ass.

The whole cafeteria make fun of me, it's been my daily living I wouldn't have a day without someone pulling pranks on me. I wouldn't have a day someone puts nasty spagghetti into my seat.

He would like to make my day bad, but that doesn't let me down since it's my last year of middle school.

Patience, y/n your mom thought manners of how treated you you should ignore it and make them realized what they actually do to you.

I stood up and looks at him, with an angry look." You know what Jungkook , why I hate you. Because you're the most annoying guy I've ever met! Making someone like a clown to them, making fun of them. That doesn't even make your life all happy! There's an advantage! You make someone laugh but you definitely forgot that someone who you made fun is hardly making her way to school you even hurt her. I wish you would die and rot in hell."

My mind went black, my thoughts like to make spit out those thoughts but I can't. I should stay put I should not forget what my mother points at me. But that was a good scenario tho. I should wait for the time to say it.

I could still heard them, I look up Jungkook with those evil smirk. I sigh and stood up and just laugh fairly at them before walking away.

"What a loser, peanut potato preak. PPP!" He laugh loudly as the students laughs at me.

I couldn't lie that day by day, my confidence of socializing had been decreasing. Some students had been putting their feet of me. They wouldn't like them to be friend with me.

I guess I'm a loner.

Life with bullies isn't really that good, yes in books they have happy endings they would love and fell for their bully. No, there are just fanfictions I wouldn't fall for him he's not even good and gives his kindness to me evr since.

I went inside the bathroom and I met girls looking at me with a weird expressions on their faces gossiping, and whispering they make fun of me.

I close the door and head inside and they went out immediately. Am I that smelly? Or they just despise me.

I sigh and face myself in the mirror, my mom always taught me that make ups doesn't make you beautiful but insecuries makes me do it. My mom warned about it, if I did put some amount make ups I would been slap by slippers.

My tears went down, I cry softly into the bathroom, why does Jeon Jungkook doing this to me.

I hate my life so much.

I can't even told my mom about this but I did tell her to let me transfer other school but she disagree.

Her daughter is suffering from his not fun but painful pranks on me.

How I wish someone up their helps me, make him stop his attempts on me. Stop him bullying me and other students too. My neck is aching every time I watch him high up he's so tall and I can't bare watching that long that's why I look down. I hope he lose a head that jerk ass jungcook lose his height.

Wish granted.

I heard someone said. I look around me. My brows drew together as it lives sides to sides.

I shake my head and maybe I'm tired and exhausted.

I should probably go home now.

And I was breathing heavily and again he will prank me outside the school.

I walk out of school but to my  surprise he wasn't even their no one. I look around, maybe God help me a bit.

Thank you.

As I walk home someone was following me, I heard something very small and tiny voice. I loom around at my back but saw none.

As I went into the doorsteps, as I took my keys  and the door opens and someone called out for me.

Very tiny voice which is very adorable to hear, I giggled and turn around and only to see!

My eyes widen, and make my mouth in a O shape.

A small kid into my home.

"JUNGKOOK!?"