Chapter 3 Members Meet the Pokemon

After Akari got her guild mark, Master Makarov suggested that she come back tomorrow and introduce her team to the guild.

Once Akari got to Gray and Loke's apartment, she went to where her room would be. It was a small modest room with a small walk in closet. There was a bathroom attached with a shower and tub combined which was the perfect size for Piplup to swim in. There wasn't a bed or furniture yet, but Gray and Loke told her they'd take her shopping tomorrow as well. She was fine for how barren it was at the moment. She had been used to being on the road.

***
The next morning Gray and Loke took her to the guild for breakfast. Akari was sitting at the bar with Banette floating on the table.

"Here," she said as she set out some Poke food for it.

"Oh what a cutie!" Mirajane cried.

"Yep! It's name is Banette," she told the white haired mage.

"Are you a Celestial Spirit mage?" Mira asked.

"No, from what Gray and Loke told me. I'm more of a beast tamer," she responded. She wasn't sure what to call herself really. She wasn't a mage like the others were.

"Do you have any others?" Mira asked.

"Sure, I have a few. Would you like to see them? I bet they would like a snack too."

Mira nodded excitedly.

First she called out Piplup.

"Piplup! Piplup!" Piplup called out.

Piplup waddled around on top of the bar before she put some food down for her. Then she called out Charmander.

"Char! Char!" Charmander said before Akari was toppled over. A pink haired mage barreled into her.

"It's a dragon!" The pink haired boy cried, picking up the squirming lizard.

"Charmander!" It hollered out. It then shot out a flamethrower in the pink mage's face which just caused him to bring it closer to his face.

"It breaths fire too!" He squished it close. "Do you know where Igneel is?!?"

Meanwhile Piplup and Banette were frantically trying to tend to their trainer who was knocked to the ground.

"Hey! Put him down!" Akari shouted.

"Natsu! She said to put him down!" Loke called out now aware of what was going on.

Natsu just squished Charmander even closer if that were possible.

"It's my dragon now!"

"Natsu! Put that thing down now!" A red haired mage shouted at him.

"Yes, Ma'am," he dejectedly said putting down the orange lizard.

Charmander instantly ran over to Akari and tried to hide behind her.

"Now apologize!" ordered the red haired mage.

"I'm sorry," Natsu told her. He looked quite frightened by the red head female.

"I apologize for that idiot. I'm Erza. You must be new around here," the red head said.

"Yeah. I joined yesterday."

"Your friends look adorable. Do you have any more?" Erza asked calmly.

"Yeah, I have a few more.... um. Do I need to expect to be knocked over for them too?" She really didn't want to hit the floor again.

"No. I believe they've calmed down." Erza then cut her eyes to Natsu and Gray who looked scared of her.

She then called out Eevee.