"I know what you're going through, I may not be able to relate but at least help me understand. I can't continue to worry about you and care about you, if you can just cut me out like this. Gabe doesn't scare me, especially if it means I can't have you in my life." I tell him, biting my bottom lip.

I can feel the tears threatening to leave, but I refuse to let them leave. Not in front of Theo anyways. I can't let him see me vulnerable, when I don't know how he feels about me. He might be here to tell me he doesn't want anything to do with me, that our friendship meant nothing to him.

That he might not even like me.

"I know Gabe doesn't scare you, but he scares me." He tells me, fear in his eyes. "He scares me because I know what he's capable and I don't want that to happen you... I can't let that happen to you."

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in. I can see how hard this is for him to talk about, but I think it's good for both him and I, to talk about this topic. This is the most he's ever opened up to me and I don't think he knows how much I appreciate it.

Not only has it given me an insight to Theo's emotions, but it also shows how much our friendship has grown. He's telling me all this, because he trust me. And to me, trust is a big thing.

"But you'll be happy to know, I moved out of there and moved in with my sister," he tells me, his voice slightly shaky. "It's honestly been so much better and ever since I moved out of there, I've been so much better. Gabe doesn't have this hold over me like he use to, which is why I can finally come here and see you."

I smile at the last statement, trying to hide my blushed cheeks. I look up at him, finally able to make eye contact with him. I give him a soft smile and move closer to him.

"I'm really happy for you and I'm proud of you. I knew you could do it, I always believed in you." I tell him, grabbing his hand as we sat there next to each other.

I takes my other hand, squeezing them as he stood up. I held onto his hands, refusing to let him go again. He stood over me, smiling as he lets go of my hands. I instantly stand up, our bodies only inches away.

I can feel his minty, fresh breath on my skin. I look into his eyes, my heart skipping a beat as I look into his eyes. He looks at my eyes and then to my lips for a second, before focusing on my eyes again.

Every bone in my body just wants to kiss him, but I force myself not to. Instead I look down at his lips and then down at the ground, trying to control my instincts.

"I should probably go," he whispers.

"Stay." I look into his eyes, my voice sounding desperate. "I have pizza on its way and there's a really interesting movie on."

He looks over to the TV and smiles, nodding. He sits back down, taking his shoes off as he crosses his legs on the couch. I smile, trying not to freak out as I sit down. This is exactly what I've been waiting for.

I go to play the movie, but as soon as I put up the controller the bell rings. I roll my eyes, standing up and grabbing the money. I go to the door, greet the driver, thank him and tell him to keep the change.

I go back into the living room, putting the pizza on the coffee table and playing the movie. I take a slice of pizza and begin to eat it, instantly getting drawn back into the movie. Now the best friend has been taken by the vampires and they're all freaking out about it.

"Have you ever seen this movie?" He asks me.

"No, I haven't. I don't even know what it's called," I laugh.

"Shadow hunters," he tells me, smiling. "Really good movie, even better series though."

I look back at the TV, confused by the name, but happy to finally know what it's called.

"Speaking of movies and series, what are some of your favourites?" He asks me, staring into my eyes.

"Favourite show would have to be Supernatural and stranger things. Favourite movie would have to be Harry Potter and almost any horror movie. You?" I ask him, intrigued to hear his answers.

"Favourite show is easily Merlin or also stranger things. Favourite movie is any movie that doesn't have a happy ending. So like, the fault in our stars or call me by your name." He tells me, confusing me slightly.

"I get that look a lot when I say that," he laughs. "I like those sorts of movies because they set you up for reality. Because not everything is going to work out and not everything has a happy ending, which I think it really important to remember."

I know what he's talking about has nothing to do with us, but for some reason I feel as though that's what he's hinting towards. Maybe he doesn't think our friendship can work and maybe he wants to remind me that not everything has a happy ending. Maybe he did come here just to say goodbye, but this time properly.

I sudden feel sad, wanting to change the topic completely, but having no idea what to change it to. I look back at the TV and continue watching the movie, trying not to think about what Theo said. Maybe he just doesn't feel like he deserves a happy ending.

I mean, who does feel as though they deserve one?

---------------
The movie credits begin to role, leaving me questioning the entire movie I just watched. I look over to Theo, a shocked expression on my face as we sit there. What a cliff hanger to leave us on, and what a pity there aren't any more movies.

"I should probably leave now anyways. Thanks for letting me stay, really appreciate it," he tells me, standing up.

He stretches and makes his way towards the door. I quickly get and walk over to him, grabbing his hand.

"Don't leave. Please, don't leave." I tell him again, the desperation in my voice stronger than before.

He looks at our hands then back into my eyes, nodding slightly. He smiles and takes a step closer to me, slowly leaning down.

I lean in, pressing our lips together. I close my eyes, wrapping my hands around his neck as we make our way over to the coach. We crash down, our lips not parting once. I open my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to enter.

I press our lips together harder, intensifying the kiss. I run my hands through his hair, as his hands trail up and down my back, sending shivers throughout my spin.

Time suddenly stops, a sensation of happiness and wholeness overwhelming me. I smile into the kiss, realising just how serious my feeling were towards Theo.

I know how I feel, it's just whether or not I'm ready to accept it.