Jeongyeon walks in and she cursed upon seeing him topless again with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He literally just went out from his bathroom. He's soaking wet but he's looking so hot. Jeongyeon admits, 'He's really sexy.'

She looks down trying to avoid his view, "Your breakfast is ready Master."

"Just put it on the table," Jimin said walking to the table he's referring to.

Jeongyeon followed his order and she was about to walk out when her Master speaks again... "Where are you going?"

"I... I..." she stutters so hard in Kyung-wan's voice.

As soon as Jimin reached her, he taps her chest, "You stay here."

Her blood is starting to boil again. "Why does he love Kyung-wan's chest so much? Is this prince a gay?" She just took a deep breath to calm herself.

"Wae?" she asked sighing,

"Because I want you to eat that," Jimin points at the food.

"But this is yours."

"I am full. They say that it's wrong to waste food so you eat it."

"I will really eat this, are you sure you really don't want this?" she asked him with a challenge on her tone.

Jimin smirked. "You are... strange..."

"Wae?"

"You're not formal so unlike from the way you used to."

Jeongyeon felt aback.

The prince then leans closer to her... and she was shocked. She wants to move but she's frozen there, just standing in front of him. He sniffed her... and then he coughs hard, "Are you wearing a f*cking perfume?" the prince asked with annoyance on his tone.

"Did you forget that I am allergic to perfumes?" Jimin rushed to his bathroom feeling like vomiting.

"What the f*ck!" he cursed. "You f*cking get out and bring that f*cking food out!"

Jeongyeon then smirked, "So, your weakness is perfume, huh? Should I wear this often?"

--

Jeongyeon went out and headed towards Kyung-wan's den with the food. Belle then came with her supposed to be breakfast meal.

"Why are you eating Master's food?" the maid asked so shocked.

"He is full and he wants me to eat this so I am here eating this. It's delicious," she explains while her mouth is so full.

"Oh Kyung, you're ridiculous! Anyway, what will I do with your food?"

"I'll eat it, just put it here."

"Are you sure?"

"I am," she assured Belle with a smile. "Nothing will go to waste."

Belle then left the food and Jeongyeon consumed all of it until she felt her tummy so happy and satisfied. "What a nice breakfast!" At that moment, she felt like a royal too.

She's massaging her tummy when her phone rang flashing her brother's number.

"Ye bro?" she asked.

"Any update?"

"We'll be assisting the royal family laters for the BSFF. Anyway, you didn't tell me that Master is allergic to perfumes."

"Aisshh, I forgot. What happened? Don't tell me you sprayed some scent?"

"Of course."

"You do know that I don't use perfumes, right?"