"Sorry pala sa ginawa kong kalokohan nung Friday ah huhu Rosa nakakahiya pala ngayon ko lang na realise." hinawakan ko sa braso si Rosa tsaka umacting na umiiyak. Natawa naman si Rosa at hinimas ang buhok ko.

"Nako okay lang un. Ngayon lang din ako gumawa ng ganung kalokohan ang saya pala. Salamat ah." napangiti naman ako sa sinabi ni Rosa kaya hinalikan ko siya sa pisngi.

"Yieee bati na tayo ah! So kamusta pala gawa niyo ni Nelly?"

"Ayon okay naman buti natapos on time. Kayo kamusta gawa niyo ni Dionysius? Di ba awkward?"

"Bwisit na yon! Ako pinaguwi niya ng mga kakailanganin ngayon. Pede naman sa bahay nila na lang maiwan iyon eh."

"Hoy Deene ano nanamang kalokohan sinasabi mo diyan sa kaibigan mo?" napalingon kami ni Rosa sa likuran at nakita ko si Dion na papalapit saamin at inakbayan ako. Kita ko sa mukha ni Rosa ang pagkabigla.

"Ay kaibigan ko na pala itong kupal na ito. Hindi halata noh?"  ngumiti naman si Rosa at tumango.

"Ah sige na puntahan ko muna si Nelly baka may pagusapan pa kami eh. Sige maiwan ko muna kayo diyan." tumango naman ako tsaka kumaway sakanya. Humarap ako kay Dion at sinampal siya.

"Aray! What was that for?" umalis sa pagkakaakbay saakin si Dion para himasin ang pisngi niya.

"May paakbay ka pa na nalalaman diyan alam mo namang nilalakad kita kay Rosa eh! Wala na baka isipin nun inagaw kita sakanya."

"Tsk. Iba gusto ko Deene. Ayaw ko pilitin ung sarili ko sa taong ayaw ko."

"Che bahala ka dyan!"

--

Hindi ko pinansin si Dion pagkatapos non. Naiinis ako sakanya sa dahilan na my ship is falling! Hindi pwede!

"Mr. Potenciana and Ms. Swing you may now take the stage." tumayo kami ni Dion at pumunta sa harap. Ngayon pa lang kami maguusap kung sakali man.

He mouthed 'I'm sorry' nung magkasabay kami papunta sa harapan. Hindi ko siya pinansin.

"Okay start."

Dion cleared his throat before talking, "Goodafternoon. Swing and I got the topic about 'how to treat a gunshot wound when in public'. Of course the first thing you do is get someone to call the ambulance. Surviving a gunshot wound depends greatly on how quickly a patient gets to a hospital. Ideally, a gunshot wound patient should be on the way to a hospital in an ambulance within 10 minutes of being shot. Things you can do to lessen the bleeding is to put pressure on it. If blood is coming out of a hole, put a lot of pressure on it. For particularly bad bleeding, don't be afraid to use your knee and really lean on the wound hard. Use a dressing eg. gauze, towels, shirts, etc. Dressings help the blood to clot and seal the wound. Use a tourniquet if you can. Professional tourniquets are great, but using them properly takes practice. It should be very uncomfortable if it's on correctly—maybe even painful. Improvised tourniquets fail often. So, if you don't have a commercial version, just hold pressure and really lean into it. If the patient is not breathing, begin CPR. For gunshot wounds to the chest, seal the wound with some type of plastic to keep air from being sucked into the wound. This helps prevent the development of a collapsed lung. If the patient begins complaining of worsening shortness of breath after sealing the wound, remove the seal."

Sumenyas naman saakin si Dion na ako na ang magsasalita kaya inayos ko ang tindig ko at binaba ang cartolina na nagpapakita ng 'Physics of Gunshot Wounds.'

"Gunshot wounds are unpredictable puncture wounds that can cause major tissue damage. Three separate factors work together to determine the severity of a gunshot wound:
1.Location of the injury
2.Size of the projectile
3.Speed of the projectile
While all three factors impact the shot, changing the speed of the bullet makes the most difference to the amount of damage done by the round. Handguns produce significantly slower velocity projectiles than rifles, and therefore typically cause less severe injuries. That's not to say that handguns are not dangerous, just that rifles cause bigger holes. Bullets can bounce around the inside of a patient. A gunshot wound on one side of the body that lines up with a gunshot wound on the other side of the body may or may not be connected by a straight line. Various dynamics affect the path around may follow. The tissue damage (overall injury) caused by a projectile is determined by multiplying the mass (weight) of the round by the velocity of the round squared. Since the speed of the round is squared in this equation, doubling the speed quadruples the energy and the damage."

"Important Points to Remember
Do not elevate legs to treat for shock if the gunshot wound is above the waist (unless the gunshot wound is in the arm).Gunshot wounds to the abdomen and chest will bleed more quickly once the legs are elevated, making it harder for the patient to breathe. Let conscious patients sit or lie in a position most comfortable for them. Unconscious patients should be placed in the recovery position." Dion said.

"Never give the patient anything to eat or drink, including water. Gunshot wounds are puncture wounds and are typically treated the same. Don't expect to be able to tell the difference between entrance and exit gunshot wounds. There's a myth that one type is significantly worse than the other. There's no reliable way to tell and it doesn't matter. That's all thank you." ako ang nagtapos ng reporting namin at pinaupo na kami ng prof.

"Great reporting to the both of you. And for that, perfect score." napangiti naman ako pati si Dion. Yes! Hardwork paid off. Charot.

--

"Kayla malapit na buwan ng wika, may isusuot ka na ba?" tanong saakin ni Rosa. Pauwi na kami at magsasabay kami dahil on the way din naman siya.

"Hmm meron naman siguro. Ikaw ba?"

"Wala pa nga eh. Samahan mo ko bukas?" tumango ako kaya napangiti siya saakin.

Palabas na kami ng gate ng NRMF nang may kumalabit saakin.

"Oh Dion bakit?" may binigay siya saakin na tupperware at may sticky note na nakalagay:

I'm sorry, Deene. I made you fluffy pancake. Smile for me please. :)

Dionysius.

---

Source of how to treat a gunshot wound: https://www.verywellhealth.com › h...
How to Properly Treat a Gunshot Wound - Verywell Health

Happy reading :)))