Chapter 30

Kirsten's POV:

I think as of now, it's been enough time. At this point, I don't think anything is going to change. Ashton will never change, the situation will never change... and my life won't change unless I do something about it. I'm currently on Crystals couch hanging out with their pup Moose. I'm on my phone looking for flights back to the UK when Crystal bursts in the front door. "Kirsten!" She exclaims excitedly with Sierra following in behind her smiling widely, laughing a bit at Crystal.

"Crystal!" I yell back. Crystal giggles.

"Sierra and I have an idea!" I roll my eyes.

"Oh god, what is it?" Sierra smiles.

"I think we should have a girls night. At Luke and i's. Luke said he was gonna hang out with Mike tonight here, soooo come to mine! We'll have a sleep over!" She said excitedly.

"I don't know, Si. I'm booking a flight right now so-" Crystal cut me off.

"No!" I looked at her weird.

"Huh?" She looked to Sierra quickly.

"Uh... just do it tomorrow, yeah? We can make it a going away girls night if you do! We'll even drive you to your hotel and help you pack in the morning!" Sierra explained. I thought for a moment. I mean, I guess one more day wouldn't kill me. Plus I'd be able to spend some time with them before I left.

"I mean... uh I could book it for tomorrow night and then just pack in the morning... yeah sure. Why not." I smiled.

"Yes! Okay, girls night starts get now! Even though it's 10 am... but let's go get our nails done!" Crystal said.

"Oh my gosh, yes! And we should go shopping too!" They smiled brightly at me.

"Well what are we waiting for then! Let's go!"

-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-=-=-+
Ashton's POV:

I pick up my phone, calling Michael, Luke, and Calum in a group FaceTime. Thankfully when they pick up, I can hear Crystal in Mikes background and Sierra in Lukes. "Hey guys." They all greet me. I hear Sierra and Crystal go silent. The boys greet me though.

"Hey, man. What's up?" Cal says awkwardly.

"Well I need you all to hear me out. Including Crystal and Sierra." I see them appear on the screen next to their significant others, waiting for me to continue. They look slightly agitated, but willing to listen. I smile sadly. "So... I know I screwed up. Like... big time. So you guys don't need to lecture me on that. But I wanna make it up to Kirsten. I uh... I want to do something special to win her back. She does mean the world to me, and I need her to know that. And I just... I need a little help. I know she won't talk to me if I try alone, so that's where you guys would come in. I just need one more chance, guys. If I don't get one... I-I don't know what I'd do..." I finished. It was silent for a long time before someone spoke up. I knew the boys would help in any way they could. They loved having Kirsten around, especially as our stylist. And the girls... well they're on Kirsten's side right now. And they know how she probably feels, but I know they also know that I'm a genuine guy.

"Before Crystal and I agree to anything... what is it that you have planned..." Sierra said hesitantly. Crystal nodded her head agreeing.

"Well..."