Chapter 4

Derek's POV:

God I'm an idiot!!! I told her I got beat up by admitting someone did it. I should have just said I fell or something. Now she's going to think I'm a wimp. But tomorrow is her party. I'm going to try to show off the abs. I got to hit the gym, I haven't in a while. I really like her. I wanna ask her out but I don't want to hurt her rep. She is popular and I am... well... a nerd. I can't even defend myself in a fight. The thing was, I was taken off guard. He pulled me into a closet. The weird thing was, when I left I saw two pillows in the corner. Someone must be hitting it in there. 

She dropped me off and I slowly walked to the door. Trying to act cool. God I am a nerd!!! When I got inside I ran to my room, slammed the door. I quickly grabbed the hidden weights I had under my bed. My dad hates working out because he thinks all people who do, end up on steroids. Ya I don't know. I ran into the basement were I hid all my workout stuff and I did about 3 hours there. Now it's like 5 so I'm going to go eat and sleep!!!! 

Stacy's POV

Why are motorcycles soooo hotttttt!!!!!!!!!! I was like extremely turned on by that. When he dropped me off at Nikki's, I hopped off the bike and grabbed my bag and started to walk to the door...

"Where do u think u r going?"

He grabbed me and pulled me into a big kiss. Kind of the type of kiss a bf/gf give.

"BYBY NOW!!!" I said trying to pull away laughing...

"Uhhhhhhhh fine. leave me!" He said trying to pretend to be hurt.

I laughed and ran into her house...

"WHERES MY BITCH!!!???" hahaha I love our friendship... We swear but still love each other.

"Up here whore.." I heard from the top of the stairs. "I'm glad your here. I need to talk to you."

"Uh oh. That's never a good greeting." I said jogging up the stairs.

 I walk in and she says. "It's really serious."

"OMG UR PREGNANT!!!" I screamed.

Nikki's POV

"OMG UR PREGNANT!!!"

"Haha you wish. But no. I'm just scared on how you will react.."

"You are really freaking me out." She said sitting in my bean bag chair.

"I'm in love with a.... a .... "

"Nerd?? ya I know...Derek right???"

"WHAT!!! YOU KNEW?????"

"Ya I saw you guys like 2 weeks ago. I just wanted you to tell me"

"Well.. you know... I also... invited him to my party..."

"Well of course... If you didn't there would be a problem.."

Stacy is such a better friend then I thought..."Wanna go for a swim??"

Before I could ask again, she was in her bikini running down stairs, "Let's go!!!!"