Chapter 12

Stacy's POV

i woke up this morning and last night was all such a blur. and i rlly ont wanna go to skool today... i dont wanna face Matt, OR Austin. idk wat last night puts us at but im worried he is just gonna go back to being a jerk... and Matt, well i hope all of u understand. if not i understand... im a complicated girl.

i finished getting ready and hoped in my car. i didnt bother to stop by Nikki's. i need to ride alone. on the way to skool i saw a few joggers and they reminded me of Matt... i started to cry a little. i turned on the radio and the song we heard in the coffe house came on. i started to cry a lot.... behind the tears tho, was rage. i was sooo mad at him that i dont know what i would do when i saw him, i just hope i dont.

Spoke too soon.... CRAP!

he was jogging down 8th Street when my rage got the best of me. i pulled up behind him, parked, and jumped out yelling.

"how the hell could you! i thought u werent like the other guys, but u r just like them! u r a lying good-for-nothing JERK!"

he spun around quickly and looked scared. "Stacy, what r-"

"dont u dare act like u dont know what im talking about..."

Matt's POV

OH CRAP! i forget to txt her last night to tell her.

"iff it were any other guy id wouldnt care this much, but since its u, i excpected more... at least a txt..."

"OMG! Stacy im sooo srry, i totally forgot... i was on my way when my sister came saying sh needed help with her baby. i meant to txt u i just forgot... im rlly srry."

".......................rlly? damnit, now i feel like a bitch..."

"no i deserve it... but im happy ur here... i need to talk to u about this, about us."

"oh god that doesnt sound good"

"hahah uhh ya i guess its not. this is really hard but last night when i was taking car of the baby i realized that i just dont have time for a relationship right now. im soooo srry..."

"ummmm U were the one who asked ME out... if u werent ready y did u..."

"i didnt realize the circumstances..."

"i understand Matt, but i dont. but i have to go, Bye"

and i new that wud be the last time we wud talk. calmly that is.

Austin's POV

im rlly excited/nervous to find out wat will happen with me and Stacy. i dont feel like myself. i never feel this way about girls, my last "relationshp" was in 8th Grade with the school slut Lexi. nd im not saying Stacy is a slut, or that i only date sluts. i just want to be in a relationship with her... ok sayin "in a realtionship" just sounds weird... but idk wat to call it. ill just have to wait and see.

i am sitting in class watching the clock tick by, and still no Stacy. i decided to go on a search, i told the teacher i was going to the bathroom and i hit the halls.

i started in the library, then the gym, then the cafeteria... nothing. the last place i checked were the supply closets. BINGO! i open the door to see a crying Stacy. i walk in, shut the door, and join her on the floor.

"(sniffle) hey."

"y r u crying?"

"nothing. just broke it off with Matt..."

"o.. um srry" i said a little disappointed that she was upset by it...

"no its not like that. im cryin cuz he kinda played me. he asked me out and he knew he wasnt ready. i juts dont like that, you know?"

i was a little relieved... "ya, i do. well im srry but now u can move on, to better things" i took a pause be4 i said that last part.

she giggled and learned on my shoulder. "i hope better things come."

i looked down on her and pulled up her chin. i gently kissed  her on the lips. she looked up at me with watery eyes and i new that i rlly liked this girl.

Nikki's POV

 YAY! tomorrow is my date with Derrek... im sooo freakin excited! i rlly like the kid nd i just dont wanna screw it up. after school me and my 14 year old sister Lexi are going to get a mani-pedi. (oh ya imma good sister)

right now we only hav 1 more class until the last bell.... tick tock tick tock.... time is going by soooooo slowly! my heart is beating faster than the second hand on the clock...

"ok, next up is... Nikki!.... Nikki? NIKKI!!!"

i was snapped out of my day dream when Mr. Hongen called me to give my report... i had to think for a second tofigure out what we were doing... SHOOT! i left it on my bed... ill have to adlib

i slowly walked up to the front of the room and faced the class...

"Thomas Jefferson was our 2nd-" and there goes the fire alarm... THANK U JESUS!

"we will continue tomorrow.. first thing!" Mr Hongen yelled.

we all ran out yelling and cheerin, not realizin that it was a real fire... not a drill

when we got outside to the gym.. we turned back to see te science building engolfed in flames... screams could be heard in mexico... the loudest was the goalie from the soccer team... the boys soccer team. haha

just then i realized, SCIENCE biulding, as in... DERREK!