Chapter 1

Nikki's POV

So I wake up in the morning... SENIOR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first day of a new high school year. I checked my phone and I get the usual 4 texts from my bff Stacy saying, "I'm on my way", "bti 5", "I can't find my keys", and lastly, my favourite, "sorry had 2 pull over hot guy alert". I luv that crazy bitch. I hear my front door open, footsteps up the stairs and Stacy comes in yelling "Get out of bed you lazy ass, we're going to be late!" Btw, were both seniors at Beverly Hills High. Proud Puma's! I'm the Captain of the Cheer Team. Stacy is my right-hand woman. So I get out the pj's I was wearing and I put on skinny jeans and a neon green Victoria Secret V-Neck. I grab my backpack and my cheer bag, since I just remembered we have cheer after school.

I hopped in my FJ Cruiser while Stacy got in the passenger seat, and she is already texting Austin...I think she has a crush on him but I'm not positive..On our way down the 13 blocks to school Stacy manages to find 20 hot joggers! And she tried to pick one up! God that woman! I swear she has a sixth sense for guys.

So when we get to school I separate from Stacy somehow because I had to deal with some Goth girl telling me AGAIN that cheer is a sin of happiness...Seriously wtf??? So as I am walking down the hall to my locker I see Stacy talking to Austin with a mad look on her face... I got my books and when I turned back he was limping away... that's my girl!

Stacy's POV

So when we get in Nikki's car I immediately go on boy patrol... I saw Matt, one of the seniors at our school, walking. When I tried to offer him a ride, Nikki kept driving... "What the hell! He is soo cute"

"No rides!"

"Fine" When we got to school I thought I was talking to Nikki but when I looked back she wasn't there... I probably looked like a freak walking, talking TO MYSELF!

I was walking backwards trying to find her and when I turned around I hit my toe really hard on a locker corner. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I yelled in pain..." You're that desperate?" I turn around to see Austin.. God he is soooo amazingly hot but such a jerk! I gave him a condescending look. All of a sudden he pushed me against a locker and started kissing me... It felt amazing but I somehow talked myself out of it and pushed him off... He stood there with a smirk on his face... That pissed me off! I kneed him in no man's land... No man wants to go to that land that's for sure... He crawled/limped Away saying "You'll come crawling back. I know you can't resist this!" I did my lil laugh/rolling eyes and saw Nikki standing behind me clapping. "Very well done Stac!" "I learned from the best." We walked to class together laughing and talking about how much of a dick Austin is.... If I think he is a dick, why do I like it so much when he talks or touches me???

After class I left Nikki so she chould do her regular popularity quiz... Who is in, who is out... The usual... I looked behind me and see Austin in the distance... I jump in a janitor closet and when he came close enough I pulled him in.... I started making out with him and opened his polo button up shirt.. Omg! His abs are enough to make me forget my plan... No No No, Stacy control yourself... Ugg! Too late, we are on the floor and so is my shirt, The craziest part is it seems like Austin liked it even more than I did... I am pressing my body against his and I realize... The plan! I slowly get off him, put on my shirt and say "Now who will be the one crawling back begging for more?" I walked out of the closet with a huge smile on my face and my hair all messed up... His face was priceless. I had to tell Nikki.