CΉΛPƬΣЯ FIVΣ

Start from the beginning

"Maybe it is, I don't know. I'd rather not talk about this right now, you guys give me headaches sometimes." I let out a laugh to relieve the anxious looks on their faces. I look up to see the line is nearly nonexistent, so I shoved them up to get food. When they do, I slouch in my chair and put my head in my hands.

"You know this is the first time you're letting people see your tattoos on your chest there." Klaus pointed toward the exposed skin on my collarbone.

"Considering I had a bad start yesterday, thought today would make up for it. Plus they haven't seen my tattoos because I got them over the summer. Did you see how many people stared at my arm yesterday? Even Mike stared." I pointed my head towards Mike who was too busy staring at the Cullens to even pay attention to Jessica's rant about how her summer was.

"That's what I loved about your outfit today! You look so good, I'm so proud. Your shirt is tucked in, same old pants but the belt looks nice. You need like boots or something, enough with the Vans." Krista gushed, pointing out everything that looks good and roasting what doesn't.

"I ride a longboard every day, boots won't work." I tapped her head repeatedly to which she smacked me away. "Then a new pair of nice looking Vans, enough with just black. If you want the girl you gotta change the style." She whispered the last part with a teasing grin.

"If I want someone to like me, they're gonna like me for me, not changing my style for anyone but I'll agree to a new pair of Vans." I shook my head. "You driving? If so I believe I'll pass, you're like an angry soccer mom who's always late to drop her kid off at soccer. 'Yes HONEY, mommy is gonna get you to practice in time, no shush shush.'" I mimicked an angry soccer mom acting like her.

"You're so annoying." She rolled her eyes and poked my side, I yelped and held my side. "Yo relax! God damn, I hurt my side falling today. Fuck." I held my side with a soft grip waiting till the pain goes away before I eventually let go. In the meantime, Krista was apologizing profusely. "Don't worry, just hurt a bit. Stop apologizing." I told her off.

"You must've gotten hurt badly if a small poke hurt that much." Ant pointed out at my slightly slouching form.

"Yeah it's already bruised, just hurts when you touch it. So don't touch it." I flipped them off. "Oh, would you look at that Mike might try something now?" I looked off toward where Mike was and he was, once again making his way toward the Cullens. This was where he looked towards my table to see if I was up to anything and looked down before taking his next step.

When he got to their table they all just stared at him waiting for him to say something. He looked between each female Cullen and then decided to open his mouth, him being loud of course helped us listen in. Our table was about two tables away, a decent space but still easy enough to hear especially when the cafeteria got quiet.

"Oh uh, hello. I'm Mike Newton and I was wondering if I could take any of you lovely ladies on a date. I have anything you could ever want, a good-looking face, a nice body, and let's not forget a decent package." He raised his eyebrows up and down with a suggestive smile.

I was about to get up to insult him but Klaus just held his hand to my shoulder and pushed me back down. "Wait." That is all he said. And waiting is what I did. I stared at each Cullen to see what they were going to do, or if they were going to do anything at all. Then Lucy spoke up.

"No, I don't think I'm interested or ever will be. I'm fine with who I'm with." She then cuddled into the blonde-haired guy next to her, him wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Mike deflated a little but looked at the other two female Cullens in hopes one would say yes.