12-Pranks

It has been a month since Palpatine was defeated. You had recovered from your injury. You now had a big scar from your left eye to your neck. You still couldn't train a lot but you were going slowly. Now, you were in your bed, Ben was cuddling with you and you were happy. You two had been a happy couple and everything was perfect.
"You're thinking too loud." Said Ben kissing you on the cheek. You giggled.
"Sorry." You turned around to face him. You two smiled happily.
"We should probably get up." Ben said after being silent for a while.
"You're right. We don't want Poe or Finn to blast the door opened like last time." You said, remembering when your two friends thought I'd be a good idea to wake you up in surprise by throwing a bucket of water on you and your boyfriend.
~Flashback~
You and Ben sleeping calmly in your room.  They succeeded in entering your chambers with the help of BB-8 The pilot and his friend were carrying buckets of water. They came near you and Ben and splashed your faces with water. You two woke up instantly and were so angry that you chased them around the base with your lightsabers. Rey, Rose and Hux were laughing a lot, enjoying what they were seeing. After chasing them for a while, you finally cornered them. They were so scared and were pleading you to spare their lives. They told you they'd do anything you wanted. You and Ben looked at each other and laughed. Finn and Poe were confused.
"Hahaha! You should've seen your faces! It was priceless! Hahaha!"
"I mean, how can we not be scared? There were two crazy idiots chasing after us with lightsabers." Said Poe
"Hey we're not crazy. Besides, you deserved it! Waking people up like that isn't cool!" Said Ben a bit angry.
"Oh come on! You gotta admit that it was funny." Said Poe laughing.
"Just so you wait Dameron, just so you wait..." you said with an evil face.
Your friend gulped. You and Ben turned off your lightsabers and got back to your room to get dressed.
~End of flashback~
You and Ben got up and got ready for the day. When you got out of your quarters, you saw Poe walking towards the main hangar. He saw you and fake pouted. You laughed remembering why he was doing that. The previous morning, you and Ben got your revenge on your friends and they were not happy. But you knew that wouldn't last. And you were right, three hours later everyone was happy and laughing like before.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Hey shorter chapter but yeah! Hope you liked it!
May the Force be with you! ;)