Backstory ( Angst )

Start from the beginning

Today it was Y/N's mother that was working at home in the office that Mr. L/N also used to work. There was little knocks at the which to Mrs. L/N answered knowing already who it was, the door creaked a little as Y/N walked in slowly looking down with little confidence not wanting to intrumpt her mother's work, "Mommy?" she says in a quite voice while still looking down at the floor, " Yes cupcake? Is there something wrong?" her mother replies in a monotone voice still looking at her computor messaging fellow employes and typing essays,"U-Uh no, I um I was wondering if you could play with me..." Her voice trials of getting quieter and eventually becomeing a whipser as she finally looking up at her mother, her mother closes her eyes and sighs, her mother gets up out of her office chair and picks up a white cylinder shaped box with a maching lid and gives it to Y/N.

"Here, I wouldn't want anything else in the world but to play with you cupecake but I can't but you can play with what I put in there, if you want to know what it is you'll have to find out on your own." Y/N's mother's tone had changed from sad to her usual playful teasing tone which made Y/N smile, Y/N went back to her room and sat on the floor as she opened the box revealing cute little animal dolls.

( The Dolls Look Like That, Up There ^ )

Y/N pulled each one out and layed them out on the ground admiring their cuteness and then started to name them, she then placed at her little f/c table that she used when she would play tea party with her parents.

She placed all of the dolls in sperate chairs and went and got her f/c dress that she used to play princess or for make believe, she then went downstairs and got her mother's sunglasses that Y/N thought looked fancy, she then retruned to her room with the f/c dress that was a little big on her and her mother's sunglasses on herself, she then got the little plastic tea kettle and poured it in her cup only becuase if she fed the dolls the tea it would mess up the fabric and the reason the tea kettle was alredy full was becuase Y/N wanted to set up everthing for the tea party Y/N and her mother were going to have, but of course it had setback.

Ever since that day that Y/N was givin those dolls every weekend her parents would always say the same thing when she asks them to play with her, "Im sorry sweetie but i can't, how bout you go play with your dolls?" and she gave the always gave the same the same answer, "Okay...".

====================================

3 years later: Y/N and Liam are in 4th grade and in the same class, over the last years Liam helped Y/N come out of her comfort zone and both Y/N and Liam met Cory and Riley,( Cory is a girl has long dark brown hair with black eyes and freckels and Riley is a boy with dark skin and black hair that reaches his shoulders and amber eyes ) They met Cory in 3rd grade and met Riley in 1st grade, but each of them thought this was going to be a great year!

They were wrong, very wrong, they each lost something they loved, Liam, Cory, and Riley lost their best friend Y/N, and Y/N lost her best friends and her parnets. Y/N's grandmother had came to vist them from Japan for 2 weeks and during the first week Y/N's grandmother taught her how to sow, it was on a Friday during the 2nd week that the incident happended

Y/N and her parents were driving home from her parents work because they had to pick up something and Y/N wanted to tag along, it was a kinda kong ride home so Y/N decided to take a nap but during her nap there was a drunk person driving along the road in their pickup truck and crashed into her parents car, their car flipped sideways twice and when Y/N opened her eyes she felt a sharp pain in her head and closed her eyes just as quick as she opened them.

When she woke up she in a hospital bed a two emrald colored eyes looking at her but it wasn't like she remembed them, they were red and were very glossy, in seconds Liam had tackled her in an embrace, she slowly hugged him back unsure of what happended and how she got here but before she could ask she heard sobbing coming from her shoulder, Liam was crying which worried her a lot, for she has NEVER seen Liam cry in all of those years she'd known him, he's not one to cry, for instance in 3rd grade he was in a race aganist some and twristed his ankle but he didn't cry at all.

After calming Liam down Y/N had asked what happened and what he said she wish she wouldn't have asked," You, Mrs. and Mr. L/N got into a car crash and your head hit the top of the car and the impact of the blow to your head knocked you uncocious and into a coma." Liam had explained, Y/N wished he was joking but she knew he didn't joke about this kind of stuff, "My parents... what happened to them?" as soon as you said that Liam's head tilted down making it hard for Y/N to see his face, " T-They... There gone."

"What?" Y/n asked making sure she heard him right, " There in a better p-place now." Liam explained. After Liam comforting Y/n about the news the doctors explained her injuries and how her parents died, her doctor also told her that she's been in a coma for 3 weeks and that she would move to Toyko, Japan with her grandmother.

After she was taken out of the hospital her grandmother helped her packed her clouthes and belongings, at the airaport she was saying goodbyes to her friends and especially Liam, they exchanged contact info. and since thatit was going Y/n was going to be on the airaplane she wouldn't be able to talk to them for while.

===================================

7 years later - Present: Over the last 7 years Y/n has lived with grandmother in Tokyo, Japan and has earned the title as the Ultimate Doll Maker, her grandmother had taught her how to sow to get her mind of her parents death and Y/n has attended online school cause she's more comfotable at home with her grandmother and because of this just as shy as before. Y/n's talent isn't just makeing hand-made dolls or plastic dolls, she can basically remake a doll to look like it had a glow up, there eyes would look like crystals, they weren't creepy and they're hair was shiny and new. She also does different kinds of dolls like: porcelain dolls, stuffed animals, plushies and etc. She then gives her work to little kids or sells them hoping that children will enjoying playing with her dolls just as she did as a child. She also quite popular for her kindness and gifted talent but she herself doesn't realize how popular she's become.

===================================

asdfdkj oh my gosh thats alot! Im sorry I wrote alot of things and you had to read all of that but if it makes this better it was a pain a write this and i will try not not write as much like this but no promises!

6/26/20

- Word Count: 2170 -