Chp.5 ~ Sensei Kirumi

==================================

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to a dimly lit room, 'where am I?' I then sat up and looked around. 'Oh right, this hell hole, maybe if this isn't a dream or something we can just all live here peacefully without any killing', I glance at the clock, it was 6:30. 'What? I don't even wake up this ealry...?' And after few secounds past in cam Kirumi with another ace bandage for my ankle.

"Goodmorning Y/n, you seem quit suprized about the time I see." I nodded my head in agreement, "You had fallen asleep ealry so you woke up at 6:30, I will be changing your bandage and checking on your wound." Kirumi had walked over to me and started to unwrap it carefully trying to not to cause to much pain.

When Kirumi had finised she walked over to the dresser in my room and opened it and to my surprised there were rows of clouthing that were very similar to the one I was currently had on, she then got one and rested it on her shoulder and looked in the other slighty smaller draws beanth and pulling out my..... ahem, my private attire of clothing.

I felt an immense amount oh heat rush to my face as I gripped onto my corvers and turned away from her, in embarrassment. I felt a little tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Kirumi with my clothing resting on her shoulder, "You should change into new clouthes, the ones your wearing are torn", " O-Oh, yeah thats p-probably a good idea."

Kirumi helped me get out of my bed and led me to what it looks like my bathroom, she then placed my clouthes on the counter and tured to me, "Y/n, will you need any assistance changing your clothing?" , 'Dont make this already more uncomfortable then it already is, me! ....... but, we do need help......NOPE, we cannot afford any more loss of repretation points.'

"U-Uh, no t-thanks Kirumi but thank y-you." I told her giving a shy smile smile, she nodded and then walked out and closed the door behind her, I started to take off my clothes starting from top to bottom. When I was done changing my actual clouthes it was time for my stockings, I put on my left one and for my right I just rolled it down a little above my ankle so the next time Kirumi would change my bandage it wouldn't hurt as much and it looked pretty cute to me.

I then looked at myself in the mirror trying to admire myself, focasing on my good things and then brush my hair in its usual style and slowly walk on my right ankle a little makeing sure it dosn't become numb when it has healed or something like that, besides I did take medical classes in school when I was in the outside but im not a medical professional or something.

When I opened the door Kirumi was sitting on the egde of my bed holding my shoes in one of her hands, 'Aaaaaahhh, she toooooo niceeee', "Y/n did you have any trouble?" She asked with a concerned expression,"Y-Yeah, thanks Kirumi your so n-nice", She nodded and handed me my shoes, ' Man... I really should repay her, she's been taking care of me this whole time' I thought as we walked to my door, once we were out of my dorm Kirumi helped me down the stairs so wouldn't fall.

Kirumi led me outside and told me she would go start to make breakfast for everyone and then it came to me, 'Hey, I could help her make breakfast!' I smiled at the thought and decided to ask her, "H-Hey Kiumi?", "Yes Y/n, is something wrong?", "U-Uh no... I was wondering if I c-could help you make breakfast....?", "Hm, well Y/n I am a maid so its my duty, so don't worry about it", "B-But Kirumi, I want to help you.... I was also w-wondering if you could teach how to cook....?" At the end of my sentence I was slighty embrassed and I could tell she smiled even though I was behind her, "Well... If you truely want to so be it." I smiled brightly at her acception.