Chapter 15 ~ The Killing

SPOILERS FOR DRV3
(Yeah, I couldn't think of anyone else and if it was anyone else it would've ruined the plot I had set up so the murder isn't gonna be original ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ )
====================================

*DING DONG, DONG DING*

A BODY AS BEEN DISCORVERED! EVERYONE, PLEASE GATHER IN THE LIBRARY!

The words rung in my ears like an alarm going off and I froze as I processed the words. '...Someone...is dead...?' My feet moved of their own without having to think about it. I opened the door to see Kiibo and Korekiyo heading out of their dorms; I ran down the stairs and out of the building, anxiety started to build up quickly in my head of who could of done it and who was murdered.

Once I standing infront of the library doors I pushed them open, the strong smell of iron feeling my lungs immediately causing me to gag. I slowly walked in to the slighty crowed room; everyone was surronding the black and white door Rantaro had showed me. It caused me to realize that I haven't seen him yet. This caused me to panic slightly, '...No, it couldn't be him right? Rantaro's smart he couldn't have-'

My trian of thought was stopped as I had finally saw it, Rantaro laying on the ground, motionlessly. The floor was splattered with red near his head and a shot put lay next to him, also covered in what I could asume was blood from his wound.

Everything felt so unreal as soon as I laid my eyes on him; Everyone's conversation seemed to quickly fade out of my mind, I felt my legs start to tremble and my stomach started to tighten up. I started backing away, not being able to take my eyes off of Rantaro. After three steps backwards I felt my stomach bubbling up, the blood, the smell, everything was starting to get to me, I was going to be sick.

I turned on my heel and started sprinting to the door, on my way I heard someone call out for me but I couldn't tell who; everything noise around me became muffled and I could only hear my unsteady breathing.

I ran down the hall to the bathroom closet to the library as I felt my throat start to burn as I felt fluid coming up. I bent over the first stall's toilet feeling extremely nauseous. Burning sensation in my throat started to grow. I was breathing heavily, my hands trembling slightly; My nose scrunched up in disgust as I stared to smell the stench of my food or what was left of it anyway.
I stood up, closing and flushing it down before slowly walking to the sink.

I turned the faucet on to wash my hands, my breathing was a bit calmer but was still unsteady and everything felt as if was tilting but that's probably just the after affects of nausea. I washed my hands with soap before cupping my hands with water and bringing up them up to my mouth; I took the water into my mouth before spitting it back into the sink, the taste of vomit that was left in my mouth was gone.

I breathe out a sigh, letting my thoughts run. '...This is all too much for me to handle... Why me...Why Rantaro?...None of this makes sense!...'

I furrowed my eyebrows in irritation, I walk over to a paper towel dispenser to find out there's none left. I turned to the storage room door and open the door to see a mop, paper towels, toilet paper, soap bottles, and a black door on the back of the small spaced room. '...What?...'

I reached for the knob, curious of what's behind the door. As I pull it open a cool breeze blows into face, there's stairs that leads downwards and a dull neon blue light glows in the walls of the stairs, yet it was still dark. I stared into the mysterious abyss, as the darkness seemed to grow up the stairs, it was giving me the chills.

I quickly closed the black door and grabbed a roll of paper towel and shut the storage door; '...I'll investigate the door later, it's most likely important, perhaps it has to do with the mastermind?...'