Chapter 9 (Needy)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"And?" Of course that would not stop him.

"You can't just skip class. I'm tutoring you so you get better grades and here you are, skipping your classes again." I scolded him. He just chuckled and pecked my lips. I playfully slapped his shoulder, rolling my eyes at him.

"Okay, enough." And then he was kissing me again. I kissed him back, just as passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to my body, wanting to be as close to him as possible.

"Oh my god, you are so good at this." I let out a quiet moan and he smirked against my lips.

"Thank you, pretty. You too. You have the softest lips I have ever kissed." I was blushing a deep shade of red. I was feeling a little more confident at this point and licked his upper lip. 

"Needy, aren't you, princess?" I nodded and smiled against his lips. Our tongues were intertwined and we fought for dominance. And of course he won.

"Yes, more, please." I moaned out as he sucked a bruise onto my neck. My sweater was big, so I could hide it.

"Baby..."

"Hm...?"

"Jump." I looked up at him with my doe eyes, biting my lip. His hands made their way down to my butt.

"I said jump." I was still confused. Why did he want me to jump?

Suddenly he was grabbing my hips and hoisting me up against the wall.

"Bright!" I shrieked and wrapped my arms even tighter around his neck.

"There you go, baby." I giggled and pressed my lips back on his.

God, he was truly addicting... 

"Bright, we should not be doing this..." I whispered against his lips, but refused to stop anytime soon. I loved it way too much to stop.

"We don't want to though..." And he was right.

We.

"Hm..."

"Fuck, you are so pretty, princess. So fucking beautiful." I was blushing heavily at his words. He kept calling me pretty all over again.

"You are really good at kissing, Bright." I mumbled against his lips. 

"You are too, babe." I nibbled at his upper lip, before removing my lips completely from his lips.

I opened my eyes again and looked into his eyes for a moment. He had gorgeous eyes.

"Why are you staring at me, Win?" 

I kinda wanted him to call me pretty petnames again...

Without saying anything, I pressed my lips against his neck and started leaving feathery like kisses on it. I started sucking a hickey on his neck, like he did to me and got a deep groan from him. 

That was probably the sexiest thing I have ever heard.

"You are learning quite well, aren't you, baby?" I blushed and giggled. He softly pulled my lips back on his, kissing me tenderly. Our lips were really swollen, but I did not care at the moment. It felt good to be wanted for the first time.

"I really can't wait to fuck you one day, baby."

Okay... WHAT?!

............................................................

OOPS. Cliffhanger. 😬

As always, leave me some feedback, pretty please!

By the way, Luke will be in the picture soon! 😉

PS: The more comments and votes, the faster I will update!

What do you think will happen next? Do you guys want to see MewGulf in the next chapter, too?

LEMME KNOW!!!!

Thank you for reading! 💞