S1 E2 : "The Gilmores First Day at Chilton" (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Lucky." She replied as she started to fiddle with her locker. I quickly undid mine and put my Biology book into it and replaced it with my history book.

I looked over at Rory about to ask her another question when she mumbled, "I'm sorry, but you're going to open." to the locker.

I closed my locker and chuckled in amusement as she continued to struggle with her locker. She forcefully pulled back and the momentum of her doing so flung her back into a girl carrying a very large school project.

My eyes grew wide and I couldn't help, but let out a short laugh at the two, who turned to me and gave a nasty look. "Oh, I am so sorry." Rory softly spoke as she turned back to the shattered project. The two girls kneeled down and started to clean up the mess.

"Paris, please. I am so sorry." Rory said, so she knows this girl. That's a little embarrassing. "It was an accident." She continued on to apologize. "My locker- it just slipped. I pulled too hard. I didn't mean to-" She rambled until she paused, while I'm still leaning against my locker.

"Is there water in that moat?" She asked the girl. I creased my brows together and looked at the ground and indeed there was water spilt just where the moat had crashed.

"Get away from me." Paris spoke hardly with a shaky voice as they both got up, but she headed to her class just around the locker I was stood at.

Rory came back to her locker and picked up her books. "You good?" I asked her. "Yep, just great." She sarcastically responded to me. I let it slide as a guy walked past, "Excuse me. I need Mrs. Ness, History." I questioned him.

"It's behind you." He informed me. I smiled, "Thanks." I thanked him. "Of course it is." Rory mumbled. This is going to be something. I thought as Rory shut her locker door and we headed into class together.

As soon as we walked in the girl spoke, "Oh you've got to be kidding me." to herself as she looked at Rory and I. I smiled as the bell rang and we took our seats, mine right behind Rory's, in the middle of the classroom.

"Seats now please." The teacher called from the front of the room. "Hey Magdalene Mary." I heard a familiar voice call from behind me.

"Hey, blond boy." I replied to him wiping that smirk right of his face.

"Okay, we left off with our projects on Friday with Mr. Gaynor, so today we will pick up with Miss Geller." Mrs. Ness started off class as Paris slowly rose from her seat. "I don't have my project." She confessed.

"Miss Geller did you have sufficient time to complete your project?" She asked Paris. "Yes." She coyly responded.

"And yet you don't have it done?" She questioned again. I looked over at Rory and she had her head down probably drowned in guilt right now.

"No." Paris answered. "Alright, you will receive an incomplete for this project." She told Paris as Rory quickly rose from her seat. "It's my fault." She exclaimed. "Who are you?" Mrs. Ness asked Rory. "Rory Gilmore I wrecked her project." She said once again.

"Shut up." Paris harshly told her. "I don't have a Rory Gilmore. I have a Lorelai Gilmore." The teacher said as she went back behind her desk to check her list of students. "That's me." Rory answered. "You are Rory and Lorelai Gilmore." She asked.

Has she ever heard of a nickname before?

"Yes and I wrecked her project. My locker got stuck." She went on with her story. "Just stay out of this." Paris told her again.

"Shut up! She's just trying to help you." I forcefully told this Paris girl. I didn't like the way she was talking to my sister.

"And who are you?" Mrs. Ness sounded surprised as I spoke up. "Eva Gilmore, in your book it's Evelyn Gilmore." I sassily told her not in the mood.