S1 E2 : "The Gilmores First Day at Chilton" (Part 2)

I walked out into the hall and almost bumped into the girl who gave me that glare earlier. "I'm Brook." She stated harshly. "I didn't see you there. Where'd you come from?" I tried to joke with her.

"I know who you are too. Evelyn Gilmore, from Stars Hollow." She spoke up ignoring my joke. "That's a little creepy and you can call me Eva." I spoke my thoughts.

"Are you going out for the Franklin?" Brook asked me. "If I was I'm sure I wouldn't tell you." I gave her a digested look.

She just looked back at me as if no one has ever said something like that to her. Which would be understandable since all the people here seem to be so caught up with their work.

I raised my eyebrows at her after a second of her just staring at me. When she didn't do anything I spoke up, "I have to find my locker." and turned to start walking. Brook started to follow me and I rolled my eyes, just wanting to get away from her.

"I'm gonna be the editor next year." She stated as I stopped to turn to her. "Good for you." I said in a sarcastic manner and turned and walked away. This time she didn't follow me. Thank god.

~~~

I kept walking until I found my locker. When I found it I put the big binder of study notes that I was going to need in it along with some of the books that I was going to need after lunch.

My next class was Biology with Mrs. Green. This is going to be one hell of a day. I quickly made sure that I had my Bio book with me before I left to go and find that classroom.

"Hey Magdalene." The blond guy called out from behind me. I ignored him and kept walking until he jogged up to meet me.

"Hey Magdalene Mary." He greeted me again. "Me?" I questioned him, playing an innocent act as if I didn't realize he was talking to me.

"Yeah, you." He sweetly said. "Well my name is Eva. I don't know a Mary." I knew that he was flirting with me and that I have a boyfriend back at home, but that doesn't mean that I can't have a little fun.

"I'm Tristian." He finally introduced himself. Now instead of calling him blond boy I can say his name, though I don't know which one I like better.

"Hi." I smiled up at him. "So, you new?" He asked me. "Yep. First day." I answered as we continued to talk down the hallway.

"Well, Remmy's class is rough." He kept the conversation going as he looked at me. "Yeah, it seemed very intense." I added to his words. "You know, I could loan you my notes if that would help." He offered.

"That'd be great." I said as I shook my head yes. We had stopped walking and were now just talking in the hall.

"Yeah? How great?" He questioned getting closer to me. I smiled and then chuckled, knowing what he was doing as I was backed into a locker. "Great." I decided not to play along.

"Mr. Remmy said that getting someone's notes would be," I started my innocent act until he interrupted me. "I could even help you study, if you want." He said and took another step closer, his face meters from mine. And this is where I'm going to have to draw the line.

"That would be amazing if I didn't have a boyfriend." I let out the bomb. He looked a little taken back before he spoke up, "Bye, Magdalene Mary." and left in a flash.

I stood there feeling a little bad about that, but oh well. I'm sure he's a tough boy. He's just going to have to get over the fact that I'm taken.

~~~

Mine and Rory's locker are right next to each other, so finally when History came around we finally saw each other again.

"Today has been the worst first day of my life!" Rory exclaimed. "Mines been alright." I decided that, that was an appropriate answer.