The Truth Behind Leo Lennox.

"I have a confession I want to make, and it can only stay with you. You cannot tell anyone else. If you do i'll find out eventually. I might just have to kill you in the case that you do. I want to get this weight off my chest. Will you promise me, in blood, to not tell anyone?" Leo whispered.

"I will. As long as you let me ask questions during the story."

"Okay then, we have to make the promise in blood to make it even more ingrained into your head." Leo took a red and black pocket knife out of his pocket and flipped it open. The blade was very sharp and he nicked his thumb. He expected Igor to do so too, so he handed Igor the knife with the blood on it. Igor was reluctant to do so.

"You have to. Or I can get you arrested for anything I want." Leo spat.

"Yes, Leo." Igor took the knife and cut his thumb. A swelling pain came up through his finger. Leo shook his hand, and was sure to let the two bloody thumbs touch.

"Can I get a bandage for this?" Igor blatantly asked.

"Yes, here," Leo gave him a bandage. Igor then wrapped his finger up in it.

"Alright, lets start the confession." Igor said.

Leo sighed. "Okay, well... When my father and mother were dating my mother had an affair. With a genalucard."

"Whoa, two very big secrets to keep."

"There's more. My mother didn't get arrested, but the genalucard who impregnated her was imprisoned, and then sentenced to death. My real father was a genalucard and died through this horrible system. I had always wondered why I look a little different then my siblings and not at all like my father." Igor was always curious why the master had the same bulge as them. He didn't dare ask. He guessed now that Leo had wings too. It was also curious because he didn't even know genalucards and humans can actually make babies together. At least, the human being like a mule or a zebriod [Horse and Zebra mix]. These were the interesting wonders of breeding and genetics. Leo did look sort of like a genalucard. He had gotten his father's amber eyes. That was explainable though as a lot of humans have very light brown eyes. He also had strawberry blonde hair. Which looked like a mixture of his mom's blonde hair, and maybe his dad's red hair. He also looked a little paler than an average human, and didn't like going out in the sun too often.

"Did your dad find out it wasn't his child?"

"Right after she found out she was pregnant, she told him. She was afraid she was going to go to jail too. Of course, humans don't have the same punishment as genalucards. They actually don't have any punishment and are encouraged to have the baby. If its a female genalucard who is impregnated, they make her give birth and then execute her."

"That's unfair, but if she did die, you wouldn't know either parent."

"Yeah. I found out when I was 18. They thought because I was an adult that it would be good to finally tell me. I had already had plenty of suspicions about it. My non- biological father seemed a little bit cold to me. He was doing his best to be nice to me and try and play with me though." Leo smiled halfheartedly. "I at least feel better about it now. That's why I justify sleeping with genalucards. I am half of one. I have the right to be with my kind. I have a right to be with both kinds."

Leo was a rare being. Not many genalucards and humans actually had babies together, but maybe it was a beginning of a new world. Were people could procreate with the other race. Also, maybe they'd finally be able to work together and co-harmonize. That was just a pike dream for Igor though. He wanted equality with the humans just as bad as everyone else. That could never happen in my lifetime Igor thought unsure of himself and depressed. He liked human girls more than genalucard girls and if he could marry one and become their equal he would just love to. He understood the need to be with others. Something about him made him different too. He was also quite different then the others.