𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄...

Everly Jones worked with her friends and family to defeat the Snow Queen and keep Storybrooke from freezing over. And on top of their cold dilemma, they were able to stop Rumplestiltskin from crushing Killian's heart and freeing himself from the dagger. But despite their victories, there was still a cost. Not only did Belle have to banish the Dark One to the world outside the barrier, but Robin and Roland had to leave as well to save Marian.

If only that was the worst thing they had to face.

Six weeks had passed since Rumplestiltskin was forced to leave. Emma and Killian grew a lot closer and were spending a lot of time together, leaving Everly feeling confused. Sam and Katherine's relationship was also growing, making the Jones girl long for what she had with Felix. A few years had passed since his death and she knew no one would ever make her feel happy the way he did.

But that wasn't Everly's only problem.

Unknown to the heroes, new threats were rising in the shadows and an old one returned to Storybrooke. They were seeking revenge and looking for a way to get their happy endings. While Everly tried her best to help her friends and family with their problems, she discovered that someone from her past found her way into Storybrooke. Someone who was out to get revenge against the former Lost Girl and her closest ally.

It was finally time for Everly to face her biggest mistake.

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
{ the purest heart }
played by Josephine Langford

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒{ the purest heart }played by Josephine Langford