Succulent

Suggested by: tbhanakokun

[Teru x Fem!Reader]
---

"Isn't she apart of the Student Council?"

My swayed hips caught the eyes of staring students.

"Ah! She's the one who started dating Teru-senpai..."

Pushing hair from my face, I let my eyes start to skim around the hallway.

"Her!? She's dating Senpai?!" My head turned at the overly loud freshmen.

"But we were getting really close! She's going to ruin my chances with-!"

My eyes narrowed with irritation, before buzzing my lips. "Hey, girls?" I called out, placing a hand on my hip.

"Ye- Yes!" The group of three shouted, shocked they were able to get my attention. Their backs stiffened just at meeting my eyes.

Ah, so that's what this is. They see me as a potential threat with their nonexistent relationship with Teru.

It was obvious they didn't like me. The narrow of the eyes and how they affectionately shouted the word 'Senpai!'' earlier gave it all away.

Shifting on one leg, I clenched my fist. "The teacher's meeting is happening in the room behind you all, so I would appreciate if you didn't speak so loudly." The girls all looked back at the room before bowing and running away.

Jeez. How does Teru deal with girls like that?

Normally I would smile and be more friendly than blunt with his fans, but I wasn't in the mood today.

My boyfriend.

My adorable boyfriend had skipped away after the student council meeting today, giving me no time to even talk to him.

I felt my eyes twitch with a bit of anger. Why couldn't he at least said hi? That would've helped with my mood a bit.

I let my feet lead in front of the door the girls' stood in front of moments before, sliding the door open harshly.

"Teru-kun!"

And in all his glory, my boyfriend stood with a smudged apron falling off him. A metal whisk in his hand fell, making him panic and flip over whatever he was mixing the table held leaking eggshells and somehow a whole bag of flour had flipped over.

Not mentioning the half eaten strawberries that had fallen out of their basket, an empty container of milk, something that looks like dried dough, and discarded cookie cutters.

And in the middle of it, his shocked face coated in layers of flour.

"Sweetheart." Smiling sweetly at him, he started to wipe away the mess on his hands with his apron. "(Y/n) wait- I-"

"What is this mess?" My smile faltered when I slammed the door behind me and started walking towards him. I saw his eyes widen before darting down. "I just wanted to make you something." His blue eyes held the look of a sad puppy while he fiddled away at his hands.

"Oh? Is that so? Did you really??" I asked, rising a fist upwards. His facade began to falter and he closed his eyes, expecting anything. I sighed, letting my hand unclench itself and resting in his hair.

"Thank you for trying..." I mumbled, unable to go through with the attack. His scared look dropped as he when he got the exact reaction he wanted out of me. "I was sure I wouldn't be able you calm you in time." And there goes that princely smile.