Daisuki

Suggested By: hanakoisbabie

[Male! Yashiro x Reader]

---

"(Y/n)-chan!" Rushing footsteps approached the said female.

"Ya- Yashiro-kun?" Slightly taken aback at the male who stopped right in front of her, the girl's eyes widened. Yashiro stopped for a second to catch his breath, leaving (Y/n) with a second to realize what was happening.

"Yashiro-kun~!" A teasing giggling made the boy freeze. "I didn't know you were so excited to see me! If you wanted my attention so badly, you should've just asked!"

Her voice had a cutting edge. Her body language screamed so many things, but what stood out was mischievousness. Her eyes were half-lidded while she leaned down into Yashiro's line of view.

Yashiro, who was holding on his knees while taking gulps of air, took steps back from the teasing girl. Trying to sputter words out, he was only able to wheeze out a couple of breaths.

(Y/n) was beyond ecstatic. Yashiro started making time to hang out again, and was finally getting back into gardening club. Still he took weird trips to the female's bathrooms, but she's figure out why in given time!

This was a rare treat. Getting able to see him made her heart do backflips- let alone him approach her.

"(Y/n)...-chan." He finally was able to breathe. He slightly closed the small gap between them, getting an eager look on his cute face.

Sensing the serious undertone to his determination, (Y/n)'s teasing dropped. Her expression replaced with tiny curiosity. "Yes?"

"I need a favor!" He ruffled his hair for confidence; another cute habit he had. "What kind of favor?" She pushed him to continue. She'd of course do it no matter the favor.

Especially if it was one of his cute little favors, where's he'd ask to hold her hand for practice when he gets a girlfriend. Or when he asked if she would help him with pickup lines so he'd have a bit of experience using them.

Remembering those moments alone made the girl blush to her ears.

He took formal stance, which made (Y/n)'s heart completely stop. He was bowing with his hands by his side, eyes tightened closed.

He- was he confessing?! To her? Right in the hallway!?

Her cheeks blazed when she looked down at the white locks on the back of his head.

Gosh- how would she respond-! Of course she would say yes! She's been crushing on him since the last year of middle school-

"Please help confess my love to Ao-chan!"

Huh?

"It's kind of sudden, but I finally gathered the courage!" He stopped bowing and looked up with determination. "I've known for years, you know? She's definitely my type!"

He gushed, adverting his eyes and looking through the nearby window. He was suddenly timid about going into detail.

"I mean- she's like a princess! Popular, sweet, kind." He glanced up at the girl who was flabbergasted. "Huh?" She blanked.

No, no, no! Absolutely not! She wouldn't help him confess to another-

But something caught her eye. Right behind him, a student was going up the staircase that led to the rooftop. They held a envelop that was sealed with a red sticker that looked to be handmade.