Treat

Suggested By: ChiyoAN

[Male! Yashiro x Reader]

---

"Ya- sh- ir- ooo!"

Outstretched hands tangled around a slightly muscular one with swiftness. The female let her cheek rub on her friend's arm, leaving no room for escape.

"(Y/n)-chan?! Where did you even come from-?" Yashiro struggled to get out the tight grip, giving up midway. "I wanted to see you!"

Chirping, (Y/n) grinned up towards the slightly exaggerated boy. He buzzed his lips, looking away with a timid blush. "I had plans today, though." He slightly grumbled. "Hm? Can I tag along?"

Without much thought, Yashiro completely rejected the idea. "No way!" With the small amount of grip on he had, he managed to make an 'x' with his arms. "I finally got that classmate to agree to spending time with me after school!"

Grimacing, (Y/n) tugged the boy closer to her. "You mean the girl who bailed on you last time? What were you two supposed to do again? Papers?"

Yashiro flushed in embarrassment. "We- she said something came up! Plus I might just be a guy of convenience, but-" Huffing, you let go of his arm.

"You'll have to put a hole in your plans, Yashiro-kun!" The male went dead silent, tilting his head in question. "I heard you hung out with Kou and made snacks without me! Can we make sweets together, please?"

You asked again, using an effective tactic on him. Puppy dog eyes.

"Good try (Y/n)-chan." A small pat reached your head. "𝑇𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑊𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑦 𝑇𝑦𝑝𝑒." Feeling a sharp arrow of pain go through you, you chocked. "But-"

One small lip quiver made people in the halls look. "Uh- (Y/n)-chan-." He uttered for you to quiet down. "Yashiro-kun, she's probably not interested in people with radish ankles." You bluntly stated, pointing at his ankles.

The nosy people overhearing glanced down when it was pointed out. "𝙉𝙤! 𝙉𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙮!" He gasped and ducked to cover his ankles.

Slightly feeling a bit better over the situation, you bent down to eye level with the male who was trying to hide his ankles with his pants.

"So why don't we just skip the rejection part and get right to the sweets?" Your slightly blushing friend croaked out a "Fine", making you victorious.

That alone made you break into a smile and jump up.

"Okay already! Let's go make some sweets!" Yashiro timidly stood up and unwillingly led you to the Home Economics room.

"You're so mean..." You heard him grumble something rude, but rolled your eyes.

"I already asked the teacher if we could do this." You told, pulling out the silver key that unlocked the classroom's door.

"So you assumed I'd say yes either way?" You frowned before responding.

"I would've came in either way. I just wanted someone to be with here."

He went silent, almost feeling bad for pushing you away when all you wanted to do was hangout. Sure, you were annoying at times, but still his friend.

"We haven't been hanging out as much, huh?" He noticed.

In a quick movement, you managed to twist the key and successfully open the door that slid right open. "You're always hang out in the girls bathroom recent. Which is weird, by the way." He turned a shade of red but said nothing.