MIIMB Finale

943,000 likes

943,000 likes

Idol Kim Taehyung with his now boyfriend, Park Jungkook. The idol sang a very sweet song called 'Sweet Night' before he kissed the said male on stage and later confessed his feelings to him.

Taehyung stared at the post with a smile. Jungkook, who's hugging him, stared at it also.
"Hyung, aren't you worried for the hate you'll get?" The younger asks, raising his brow. Taehyung scoffed, shaking his head as he had his arm behind the younger and he's brushing his hand on the younger's hair.
"No, baby, I'm worried for you. They might hurt you when you're at school, or somewhere and so, I'll tell Hoseok hyung to give you boduguards" Taehyung says.

Jungkook giggles, shaking his head.
"I have Jiminie hyung with me, hyungie" Jungkook said, smiling. Taehyung shook his head, kissing the top of the younger's head.
"No, baby, your Jimin hyung also have work, he can't be with you at all times. And you'll have bodyguards whether you like it or not" Taehyung said as the younger pouted.
"Okie" Jungkook said, pecking the older's cheek.

Taehyung stares at the sleeping younger on the bed. He just got out of the bathroom and as he went back, he saw Jungkook already fast asleep. Smiling, he sat down on the bed, brushed the younger's bangs put of his face and caressed his cheek.
"I love you very much" He said before leaning in and kissing the younger's cheek.

"Hyung, you know, I didn't think I would be dating my idol right now. I couldn't believe that I also would kiss him on stage" Jungkook said as he stared at Taehyung. The older smiled, tucking a hair behind the younger's ear.
"And I also didn't think that I would do that, but it's you and I love you" Taehyung said, chuckling.

"I love you too, hyung"