MIIMB 13

Jungkook pouts as he waited for Taehyung, tapping his foot as he stared at the clock. The class bell rang, but no sign of Taehyung. Jungkook sighed, giving up as he walked to class.

Jungkook had thought that Taehyung just slept late and would arrive, but he didn't. This made the younger upset, the older promised to take him out on a date, but he wasn't here. Jungkook just rested his head on top of his arms, not even touching his food. He pouted, tears forming in his eyes.
"Taehyungie hyung didn't come, maybe he got tired of me" He mutters to himself.

Just as he did this, gasps and squeals was heard. He looked up, expecting Taehyung but nothing. He frowns as he saw girls and some boys staring at the their phone with smiles in their faces. He too fished out his phone, seeing a notification of insta. He opened it, seeing Taehyung in a place he knew too much, a stadium.

2,000,000 likes

2,000,000 likes

Are you guys ready for my concert?

View comments...

Jungkook felt tears fall down his cheeks, he couldn't believe it. So, he was going away, not even telling Jungkook some goodbyes and leaving him to expect he's taking him out for a date? Jungkook bit his lips, standing up and grabbing his things before walking out of the cafeteria. His food being left uneaten.

"Jungkook? Open the door, dinner's ready, come on, baby" Jimin says as he knocked on his brother's room door. He didn't get any response, which made him sigh.
"If you ever feel hungry, I'll leave you some and tell me to reheat it" He says, leaving with a defeated expression. On the other side, Jungkook was crying in his pillow, so his cries wouldn't be heard. He was hurt, Taehyung should've trusted him enough to tell him that he's going away. It might be ridiculous, but Taehyung told him that no secrets but here we are, him hiding secrets that he should've told Jungkook...