MIIMB 18

"What's that?" Jimin asks as he saw his brother looking at two tickets.
"Taehyungie hyung gave me these tickets, he told me that he wants me to go to his concert" Jungkook says, shrugging. His brother sighed, raising his brow.
"You going?" Jimin asks, patting his brother's head.
"He looked so desperate, so I'm going, hyung, but you'll come with me" Jungkook says as he giggled.

"Why would I go with you?" Jimin says as he chuckled.
"Because he gave me two tickets" Jungkook says, laughing as his brother rolled his eyes. Scoffing, the older nodded.

The concert day, ah, Taehyung is so nervous. Of course, he would be coming out and ask someone properly. Rubbing his hands together, he looked at his manager who gave him a thumbs up before the platform he's standing on lifted. His fans screamed, but he's attention was on something, he was looking for someone. Smiling as he saw the person, he heard the music before he started singing one of his hit songs, Singularity.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile as he stared at the idol on stage. He wouldn't lie, he's still a fan, of course he would be all giggly and smiley. Jimin, who was beside him, scoffed and just played with his phone. The older looks up as he heard the music stop, frowning, he looks around as he saw all fans confused.
"What's happening?" Jimin asks as Jungkook just shrugged. They heard a sigh from the speakers before Taehyung started talking.

"Hi everybody, I know you guys might be confused on why the music suddenly stop" Taehyung said, laughing. Clearing his throat, he made eye contact with Jungkook.
"So, some of you might think I'm straight, but I hope you guys won't be hating me after hearing this.... I'm bisexual and I am in love with a boy I hurt"

(What song would Taehyung be singing for Jungkook?

Choose...

Sweet Night?

Winter Bear?

Scenery?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼🍪_🐰]