MIIMB 5

"Jungkook, do you want me to drive you home?" Taehyung says, smiling. The younger pouted, he wanted to but Jimin will be getting him.
"I'm sorry, hyungie, my hyung will be getting me" He says, the older chuckles nodding.
"That's okay, I could drive you sometime" Taehyung says, ruffling his hair. Jungkook giggles, nodding. They then heard a car horn, making them bid goodbyes as the younger recognized it as his brother's.

He walked to the car, opening the door and getting in as he had the biggest grin on his face.
"Is that the idol you're always rumbling about?" Jimin says as he stared at his brother. Jungkook nodded violently, bouncing up and down in his seat.
"He's gonna be studying in my school, hyung, and he have the same timetable like mine" The younger says, making the older's eyes widen.

"What does he want from you?" Jimin asks, raising his brow as he started driving.
"I don't know, hyungie, but I like it cause I get to see him everyday" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin just sighed, he's worried for his brother. He doesn't want his brother being sad because of someone that might be playing with him. He isn't hating on Taehyung, but you can't trust all people that have a handsome face. One might be a player, but one might be a good one.

"Well, just make sure you don't hurt yourself" Jimin says, smiling.
"Hyungie, you're so protective, if course I won't hurt myself" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. They laughed as they drove home.

Jungkook stood by his locker as he looked for his books. He felt a hug from behind, startling him. He turns back, being faced with Taehyung who smirked at him.
"Hi, bubs" The older says, pinching his cheeks making him blush and giggle.