"What do you mean?" The princess questioned.

"Your father asked me to come to Ba Sing Se so I can keep an eye on you."

"I can take care of myself." Soana remarked.

"Yeah, I see how you took care of yourself nearly an hour ago."

Yuri snapped her eyes accusingly at Soana.
"What is she talking about?"

"Oh!" Sueh exclaimed.
"She had encountered a bounty hunter her fiancé sent. A dangerous man who could've killed her if he wanted to."

"Sueh!" Soana growled, biting the inside of her cheek.

"He tried to capture her, but Gato and I got to him before he could do anything."

Yuri gasped, nearly dropping her basket.
"Soana, you could've been hurt!"

Soana said nothing.

Sueh then continued her explanation from earlier.
"Still, I was sent by her father to look after her. He knows how good of friends we are, so he trusted me with your life."

Soana coughed awkwardly.
"My own father doesn't trust me to have my own weapon, yet he trusts you with my life."

"This isn't about being favored by your father, Soana. This is about you being safe."

The princess sighed.
"Whatever."

"I get that you're almost a master water bender, but you don't exactly know how to fend for yourself."

"Yes," Soana said abruptly.
"I know. I'm helpless, but I was also a princess. I should've learned how to fight for myself when others can't."

"Can we not argue?" Reid asked, breaking the tension with his small voice.

Soana, Sueh, and Yuri looked at the little boy and immediately released the anger and frustration they had possessed by seeing the boy's green eyes.
"I hate fights." He pouted.

Yuri nodded in agreement with her son.
"He's right. We shouldn't be fighting over this. We should just be thankful your friend survived the journey, Soana."

Soana's heart felt content when she realized what she had to do.
"Right." She sent Sueh and faint smile.
"I'm glad you can be here, but I can handle myself."

"From what I know of you won't be getting rid of me so easily." She crossed her arms and smirked.

The girls giggled while Reid finally noticed the basket his mother had in her arms.

"What did you get, Soana!" He said with excitement.

Yuri chuckled at her son's impatience while Soana shamefully moved a piece of hair out of her face.

"More like what did I get for us." She said, making Yuri show shock.

"Soana, you've done enough,"

"Hush!" Soana said then pointed to the basket.
"Look!"

Yuri hesitated but looked in the basket to find a bunch of clothing folded neatly on top of one another.