chapter 17

A couple months later

Alexanders POV

Debbie is a couple months pregnant, to the point a tiny baby bump is showing, almost in her second trimester. She has been eating like a pig, having weird cravings like peanut butter and grapes. Not much has changed, she got a job and is making a life for her and her little baby. Fiona has accepted that Debs will be keeping the baby and slowly settled to the fact that she will eventually be an aunt.

Mine and Carl's relationship has been better than ever.

"babe, come upstairs" Carl called as me and Debs was downstairs looking at magazines with baby clothes and cribs.

"I'll be right back" I told Debs and got up running up the stairs, Carl was in his room lid down on his bed. He sat up and pressed his back on the wall, his smiled glowed as I sat down next to him.

I grabbed my cigarette pack and lighter from the dresser, pulling one out and lighting it.

" you've been distracted lately with work and helping Debbie with the baby supplies, there's no time for me" He said with a pout in his lip, I laughed and passed him the cigarette. I turned my body to have my back on his stomach and cuddled into his chest, his arm slowly wrapped around me as the other one was holding the cigarette.

"I know baby and I'm sorry, I promise we will start doing stuff more" I looked up and smiled at him.

"After work lets go under the L and watch as they passes by?" I offered as Carl grabbed my chin and pulled it up towards his lips, passionately kissing me.

I smiled and got up finishing the cigarette and putting it out in the ash tray, Carl groaned and got up with me grabbing my hips and pulling me towards his stomach. I laughed as he swayed us back and forth like was was dancing to a slow song. He let go and turned me around

"see you at 8 baby" he said kissing me and letting me go, I walked down stairs and seen Debbie with a sad look on her face.

"whats wrong Debs" I said sitting down next to her, she pointed to the crib that she seen in the flyer and stated she didn't have enough from her last pay check to get it.

"how much" I asked as she replied with fifty dollars.

"don't worry about it, when I gets my check ill pay the extra" I said and smiled, she refused and refused but knew I would never give up offering until she took it. 

I got up and gave Debbie's forehead a kiss and ran upstairs to Carl's room, where he was currently shirtless with his basketball shorts on. I walked in and gave him a kiss, he slapped my butt as I grabbed my wallet and keys, walked out saying goodbye. He followed me out to the door and gave me one last kiss. I walked out of the Gallagher house and started walking to kash and grab, eventually getting to the shop and open up the shop, turning the closed sign to say open.

The day was long and short, scatter old person coming in for alcohol, and young kids coming in trying to buy cigarettes. I seen the door open and the one and only Chuckie came in, I looked under the cash and seen the handgun.

"I see you are out of juvie, and still has that horrid tattoo" I said and laughed. He looked at me and a death glare came from his eyes, I slowly pulled out my phone when he was back by the freezers, texting Carl to inform him about who entered the shop. Chuckie walked up placing a case of beer on the counter.

"Can I see a id please?" I smiled as I had my hand on the gun under the counter, just in case. He pulled it out and showed me, I grabbed it from his had and put it under the scanner Linda recently bought which can tell if they are real or fake. It all of a sudden buzzed real loud and I passed it back.

"sorry, but that's a fake ID" I said keeping my hand on the gun. He laughed and opened the case of beer, taking one and opening it. 

"If you won't let me buy it, I'll drink it here then" He announced sitting on milk crates stacked by the door. I slowly grabbed my phone and called the police, He got up and walked towards me quickly. I pulled the gun out from under the counter and talked to the police, informing them of what happened in the store. I hung up and Chuckie tried to leave.

"Security cameras dumb ass, and you won't get far anyways. The more you run the higher the charge" I said to him as attempted to leave, the cops suddenly came into the store and seen Chuckie. He tried to run but the cops got him

"Thanks Ma'am, this man escaped juvie, we couldn't find him anywhere" He said and hand cuffed Chuckie.

"So you guys didn't let Chuckie out?" I questioned as they started to wonder how I knew him. I had to explain that I went to juvie with him and he was Carl's nephew. They carried out to the cop car and drove off.

Carl walked into the store, questioning why the cops just left. After I explained it all, I threw six dollars into the cash and took the beer with me after closing. We walked to the L and lid down on a blanket that Carl has placed out. We both opened a beer and lid down watching the bright lights flash. I miss times like these with him, but we are both growing up and have more adult things to do. Even though we try to do these things as often as we can. 

Carl looked at me and slowly got on top of me, slowly connecting our lips. This was the best part of our little date.

~

I'm so sorry for no updates for like a year, I've been so busy with school its unbelievable. I hope you like this chapter, hopefully I'll get more motivation to work on this again. Soon this book will be finished. I was thinking of doing a Lip Gallagher Fan fiction, I don't know how you guys feel about that!.

Also, im sorry if things in this book is a little mixed up, Idk if chuckie got out of Juvie or not but if he did im sorry but im going to go along with next chapter, only 2-3 more chapters and I think I will finish this book.

Let me know if you guys want a second book, maybe when they are both adults!