Chapter 16

"Your gonna abort it Debbie! I don't care your too young" Fiona said as I was walking down the stairs

"No I'm not Fiona!" She yelled and slammed her hand on the table. I walked into the kitchen and smiled at Debbie and looked to Fiona who was ragging with anger.

"Fiona can you come with me?" I asked as I grabbed for her hand and walked out on the porch with her. She got a cigarette and put it between her lips and sucked in as she lit it.

"Debbie's stubborn, me and you both know that Fi." I said looking at her as she inhaled the smoke and exhaled right after.

"I know she is, but she's too young and dumb to keep this baby" she said as she looked at me with the rage slowly leaving her face.

"We both know she got her head set on this pregnancy and that she's gonna have the kid, and we both know she's gonna be a wonderful mother and father... until she finds the right one for her" I said looking down at my fingers

"I'm just worried she's not ready... she's 15, and she's not finished school" Fi said finishing her smoke and chucking it on the concrete walkway.

"She'll cross that bridge when she gets to it, until then I say go with the flow and let her decide what she wants to do" I said smiling at Fiona

She hugged me and cried on my shoulder as her grip tightened around my shoulders.

"God damn... listen to me Alex, I'm taking you to the doctor sometime next week and putting you on the pill, cuz I can't have two kids running around the house okay!?" She said running her sleeve under her eyes, removing the wet stains that were there.

"Fiona you don't have to, me and Carl uses condoms" I said looking at her with a smile on my face for no reason.

"Trust me Alex I don't mind paying for your pills every month, it's better than finding out you and Debbie is having a kid" she said laughing taking my hand in hers.

"Thank you Fiona, really what would I do without you?" I asked her and laughed.

"Nothing probably doing some coke that a old junkie gave ya on the streets" she jokingly said and laughed as I joined her.

We walked into the house and Debbie was gone upstairs, I sat down on the couch as Liam ran downstairs with Carl chasing him

"You can't catch me" Liam yelled as he ran up the kitchen stairs, Carl sped up and before the little boy could reach the third stair, Carl had his under his arms and carried him to the couch where I sat.

"I caught you didn't I" Carl said to Liam as he laughed. I shook my head laughing with his, Liam pushed himself off and ran upstairs leaving, Carl plopped down next to me and hugged into my side.

TO BE CONTINUED...