Chapter 12

"Let's go to the alibi for a beer" I said to Carl who was sat down at the table.

"I think that would be a good idea, one beer! Celebrate getting out" Lip said and smiled at us.

Carl stood up, and I attempted to. He laughed as his arms caught me from falling.

"I fucked you pretty good last night aye?" He whispered in my ear and laughed. I replied with a nod as he helped me outside and down to the alibi.

When we got there we walked in an saw Kev behind the bar. Everyone started cheering and clapping, we both laughed.

"Holy fuck you guys are out!" He yelled as he came over to us and hugged us, Kev hugged me and when he let go I almost fell, god this boy!

Carl laughed as Kevin helped me get stable.

"You get beat in juvie?" He said with worry in his voice.

"No, last nights adventures" Carl said and winked at me who finally made it to the seat next to him.

"Wait... Holy shit Carl too much info... you use a condom right?" Kev asked with a serious face.

"Yes" I said and smiled.

"Beers on the house" he said as he passes me and Carl two opened beers. I took a sip and smiled, man I missed this.

Carl and Kev talked as I saw Veronica come up and hug me from behind, kissed my cheek and walked behind the bar.

"Be careful with her V... Carl recked her last night" he laughed as Carl looked at me smirking. I just looked down blushing.

"Condom used?" She questioned

"Yes" Carl said and took my hand under the bar and put it on the bar counter, holding it tight.

We stayed a little longer until some people started gathering in, that's when we leave.

We walked down the road as a car stopped next to us, I guy got out with a bat. Carl lifted me up and started running till he got to the house, he got in and locked the door.

"What the fuck!" He yelled as he saw Fiona in the kitchen questioning.

"I know your in there Gallagher!" The random boy yelled as Carl laid me on the couch and ran upstairs. Fiona grabbed a taser she had in the kitchen and gave it to me and explained her plan with a smirk.

I walked to the door, my legs mostly gained their strength back. My feet travel to the door as I opened it slowly

"Hey, Carl ran out back. He's waiting there with a bat!" I said and smiled, and had my hand on my ass pocket with the taser, ready to use it. The boy smiled and walked away slowly as I followed him quietly with the taser.

He turned around swiftly and went to hit me with the bat, I grabbed it and tased his side. Boy didn't that feel good, my hand still on the bat took it out of his hand and walked inside with it

"Now get out of my fucking yard before I call the cops!" I yelled as he smirked.

"Little miss princess from juvie don't wanna fight me? Too scared?" He laughed as I ran up to him and stomped on his private area. He groaned as I felt the bat in my hand.

My tiny hands clutches the bat handle as I took a swing at his cheek, his cheek jiggled as he spit up blood and teeth.

"Don't test me bitch, you will learn not to fuck with me" I said smirking while I built up spit in my mouth and spit on him. Walked away laughing.

He got up and ran out of the yard. Carl and Fiona in the doorway shook.

"I better go home and see mom... I said some pretty rude stuff in court to her" I said dropping the bat and walking across the road to my house.

I walked in and seen Alex, he got up and hugged me.

"Don't you ever do that again you hear me, I was so worried" he said as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry I won't, promise" I said and held my pinky out as he locked ours together.

Mom walked down the hallway as I ran up to her and hugged her saying I'm sorry repeatedly. She didn't hug back.

"Mom, I'm sorry. In court I shouldn't have said that shit" I said crying on her shoulder, she still didn't budge. I pulled away as she pulled a gun out and shot my leg.

"What the fuck!" Alex yelled as he took me to the couch and sat me down. He grabbed the gun and put in in his pants as he lifted me up and ran out the door.

Before Alex took me out to his car and leave. I told him to stop.

"Fuck you mom, hope you live a happy life cuz you'll never see me again!" I yelled at her as she fell to her knees, crying.

Alex slammed the door to the house and opened the one to his car, and shut it running to the driver seat.

All of a sudden I blacked out.