Chapter 19

"So, the house is a homeless shelter now." I told him as be puffed

"Mom didn't want to sell it, that's her problem. She really thinks the jail will let her out with a charge of attempted murder" He replied and laughed. I laughed with him, at nothing really just the fact that I'm hearing my brothers voice in so long.

We talked for a little more until he had to go, It felt good to hear his voice again. moving to the south side, really had a positive impact on me, all due to Carl's family. Kyle moved to Canada, he now got a girlfriend which is getting more serious. He thinking of proposing to her but is unsure if it will ruin things.

The house, just leave it like it is Kyle told me. Mom could care less what happened to it, and surely me nor Kyle would want to raise a family in that house after what happened.

Me and Carl continued walking when we seen Frank coming down the dirt road with us. I laughed and started running, grabbing Carl's hand in the process. He cursed us out and bolted towards us, getting rather close to us. Carl pulled my arm and we headed to another road, quickly cutting Frank's sight off of us for a minute. We bolted through trails, and back roads until we lost Frank.

We circle around multiple times, quickly making our way back to the house. The house came into view as we sprinted towards it. When our feet got inside the house, we quickly double locked the front and back door, preventing Frank from getting in. Carl pushed his back onto the door and sighed.

"I am completely in love with you Alex" he breathed as he ran his hand through his hair

I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss.

"I am completely in love with you too Carl" I said as we kissed.

"You have completely turned me soft" he said laughing as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I hugged him and laughed as he tightly held my tiny body.

_________________
Ending this chapter here, next chapter will be the last chapter!! I'm sorry for ending it so short but I don't have the motivation to keep this book going :((