Chapter 2

Here I am Alexandra Monique, sitting and about to go to sleep with a gay... can't forget there's two guys in the room with me and Ian. Lovely.

"You got a nice ass" I heard Carl say as he sat up "wouldn't mind tapping that" he continued as I laughed

"Are you being serious or just fucking around with me boy?" I said still laughing

"I'm serious" he said with a straight face. Fuck this boy already got me hooked and we met hours ago.

"Thanks" I said and smiled. He got up and got on Ian's bed with me, put his arm around my shoulder and his other one on his lap.

"Tell me about your self Alexandra" he said while looking at me.

"Call me Alex please... mom was a drug addicted when she named me... and more about me? Dad left after mom became addicted then she got pregnant with me. When I popped out, first name came out of her mouth. Alexandra. Brothers a drunkie and mother doesn't stop working and when she is she's usually down at the bar smoking weed and drinking" I said cuddling into his shoulder.

"Dads the same way" Carl said as he rubbed my thigh with his other had.

"Alex... Mickey wants me to go over so you just go to bed and I'll be back tomorrow" Ian said walking in the room not noticing me and Carl kinda cuddling.

"Okay! Go on with him... use condoms" I said getting up and giving him the condom I spotted on a dresser.

"I think you need this" he said and threw it at Carl running out of the room.

I checked the time on the clock in the room. 4:50am.

"I'm bored" I said cuddling up in Carl's arms more. "Wanna go out do something" I continued with a smirk.

"Fuck ya" he hopped up and got dressed.

"I needs stop by my house for clothes first" I said as my feet walked me out the room, I peeked my head back in and told him to come over and wait on the bridge for me.

I ran quietly out of the house and shut the door. Running over to my house. Like always the door unlocked, my family members are mainly too drunk to realize. I quietly closed the door and ran upstairs to my room where I stripped down all my clothes and I mean all of it and just put on a black plain crop top and blue skinny jeans with my black converses. I grabbed another full pack of cigarettes because I left mine over the Gallagher's.

My feet ran back downstairs and grabbed my book bag from the hallway and dumped all my books from it then went to the fridge grabbed 5 or 6 beers, and a big glass bottle of liquor. I zipped that up and walked out the house and closed the door.

Carl was there waiting and didn't notice me, he was looked around the quiet dark street. I sat on the step with him and looked at him, he turned his head and smiled at me.

" you ready to go?" I said and smiled back

"Yeah" he said and got up waiting for me to follow. I gladly got up and started walking down the street with him.

"What's in the bag" Carl asked looking me in my face.

"What I'm gonna kill you with" I said looking at him with a smirk. He stopped in his tracks and looked like he was about the run.

"I'm joking, it's booze" I said and laughed. He ran up to the bag, unzipped it and took out a beer gave it to me and took one for him. He zipped my bag back up and continued walking with me.

We ended up under the subway bridge, where we just sat and talked about shit. We drank most of the beers and all the liquor and we are mainly tipsy.

"We should head back" I said trying to get up. Carl hopped up and helped me. I wrapped my arm around his back getting some balance while he wrapped his arm around my waist. This feeling comes in my stomach when Carl touched me. I can't feel like this towards him... no I can't.

A bad girl cant feel this way... Carl Gallagher... a bad boy can't turn this bad girl into a softie!