Background

Thanks for clicking on my story! First, some background information to explain how tf this happens.
-

Before Rosewood

Annalise grew up traveling back and forth between her mother, Daisy Villa in Miami, and her father, Pruitt Herrera in Seattle. She knew her stepfather since birth but he left her, Daisy, and Marcos when she was a teenager.

When she graduated high school, she attended the police academy and quickly rose to detective.

After Rosewood

When she asked Rosie to say something to make her stay, he couldn't bring himself to say anything and is still haunted by that night. Annalise didn't go to LA with Adrian and started her life anew in Seattle under a different name. After her demotion, she decided to start in a different line of work as well. One she knew well from her time with her father as a child.

Her father and her best friend, Ryan Tanner were the only ones to know her life outside of Seattle and she didn't dare speak of it upon her return. Her friends only know she was a cop in Miami, but not about Rosie, her time in New York, or her work as a homicide detective. But after Ryan's death and aware her fathers will soon follow, the past catches up with her. In more than just dreams.

Also, Ira has no kids, and this takes place starting shortly before Pruitt's death.

-
A/N started writing this and figured why not publish it, hope you enjoy 😊