"Chop-chop"

With everyone now sat at the table, Wanda sat opposite of them, making her fell a little more scared, not being close to anyone she knows.

"Is this another one of your plans?" Oswald grits out to Sofia.

"No" she says in a small voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you might now surmised, there's been a change in the program" the pig like man walks over to Martin.

"Tonight, we are ground to present the six merry Gothamites of squatters row and Martin from the falcone home and school for orphans, in our rendition of...the meat pie tango" tango musics begins to play, making Wanda look at others reaction, as the pyg starts to dance.

The pyg starts to call out names every time a diss is revealed. 

Martin dings a triangle when he finishes.

"You have it coming, you have it coming, you only have yourself to blame.if you would've been fair if you would've been keen I bet you these pies wouldn't taste the same" the pyg sings, martin dings the triangle again.

"Enough! Where are the other children? If you hurt them, I swear..." the pyg shuts her up with a knife in her hand. Making everyone scream.

"Rude. I'm not finished. Sit down" he tells her then Oswald.

Oswald goes to pull out the knife "pull it out, and the next ones in her eye" the pyg warns.

"Oswald, no" Sofia begs "don't" Oswald leaves the knife and sits down.

"Now, you answer your question, my dear, the other children and your staff are safely locked in the kitchen. Despite appearances, i am not an animal" he snorts, sounding like a pig.

"Martin, may we continue?" The small boy dings it again.

"You have all fed apon the poor of Gotham for years. Now, you're going to know what they taste like. Please open your envelopes and look at the photographs inside" the table starts to mumble "on, come on. Open them!" 

Wanda slowly grabs the envelope, and pulls out a picture.

"Who is Trish?"

"Well, i thought you should see who you are eating. Bob, fricks, Trish, nunuh, cyrano and Vincent all deserve our gratitude"

"So, these pies are..." Oswald begins.

"People. Yup, they're people pies" the pyg finishes for him.

"People" Oswald mumbles. Of course, it's Gotham after all.

"And you're all going to eat them" Wanda looks up at the pig man in fear, her eyes wide, then she looks at Oswald who looks annoyed more than anything.

"Absolutely not" he says trying to get in the mans face

"Okay" the man turns and then turns back with Martin in his hands and a butcher knife in the other. "Let's try this again. Eat, or I kill the boy" he puts the knife to martins throat.

"But he's just an orphan." A man says, getting a disgusted look from Wanda.

"What did you say?" Oswald grits out at the man.

"Well, these are made of people, for god's sake. You can't expect us..."he chuckle "i mean,so try kill some urchin, hmm?" He chuckles as Oswald pulls out the knife from Sofia's hand and rams it into the mans head, getting many gasps form the people around them. The man head falls into the people pie.

"What a waste of a good pie. I do applaud the sentiment. Especially, as you, mr Cobblepot, are the reason I'm here"

"Me? why?"

"Oh, I could have chosen any gathering of wealthy Gothamites who's gotte  fat upon the poor, but you, with your pax penguina...you are the biggest glutton fo them all. You have gorged yourself on this city's heart, it's lung, it's liver. Why should today be any different. Now, eat little penguin. Eat. Eat the pies or the boy dies" 

Oswald grunts the  looks at the pie, the  gets a handful of the pie and eats it, then start to cough.

"If you don't all eat, I will hunt you dow and kill you all!" He says with his mouth half full of the people pie, then sits down.

"Now, that's what I like to see"

Wanda looks at her plate, then at the picture for the person who's been killed to make the pie in front of her. She stares at the plate in disgust, not even touching it yet.

"And as mother always use to say 'nobody leaves until every plate is clean' it's a compliment to the chef. And I love compliments" the pyg looks around the table and his eyes fall on Sofia "And mr.s facone. Mangia, signoria."

"Only of you don't hurt him"

"Can you help me?" She asks Oswald, holding her stabbed hand.

"Yes" he dramatically moved his arm to pick up her fork. But as she was about to eat a gun was shot.

Everyone begins to scatter, Wanda gets out her chair, and watches and Oswald stops Jim Gordon from shooting near Martin. When Martin was near Wanda, she pulled him to her, waiting for Oswald to come near them Oswald the two ran and took him away from Jim Gordon who was fighting the pyg.