31-pyg

"Nice being out of Gotham then being back into it polluted air, isn't it?" Victor smirks as Wanda rolls her eyes.

"Oswald invited me to some dinner thing" victor looks over to her "i think it's to make Sofia jealous" she shrugs.

"He really like her, doesn't he?" Wanda smiles, not fully knowing the relationship between Oswald and Sofia.

"Wanda" Oswald greets, pulling her into a hug.

"This is Martin" Oswald says, making Wanda look down at the small child.

"Hello Martin" she smiles at the young boy "I heard that you're preforming tonight, can't wait" she smiles.

"You must meet Sofia" Oswald says, it sounded like force happiness, but Wanda didn't question it.

Oswald let the two to a big room and to a woman with back hair.

"Oswald, you came!" She says happily, making Wanda smile at the two.

"Look at you two. So handsome. You must be Wanda" the woman nods to her.

"I know how important tonight's party is to you. And I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I had missed Martin's performance"

"Why don't you go find the other children" Sofia encourages the boy. Wanda looks at the two and walks away, seeing as Oswald likes her, they could hit it off. So Wanda walked of with Martin.

"Did you locate the mayor?" Sofia asks as the two left.

"Unfortunately, no" she lets out a hum.

"But, I've not given up hope"

"Well, I, for one am happy. This way you get to come to my dinner. I need to go check on the chef. He seems a bit odd. Please try and enjoy your self." When she walked off Oswald looks over at Martin and gives him the signal. Wanda watches the two. Knowing this is not a social call.

"So what was that about?" Wanda ask walking over to Oswald, who early chokes on his drink.

"Business" he answers simply.

"Oswald, why did you invite me?" Wanda asks.

"Tonks, we barely see each other anymore, I wanted to have a good night with you, like old times" she smile pulling him into a hug.

"My friends, the falcone orphanage Is the realisation of a long cherished dream. And one that would not be possible without your support. So, thank you. Cheers!" Sofia raises a glass as everyone drinks.

"Now, if you could please take your seats in the next room. A few of the children have prepared a song"

 "Where Martin?" Oswald asks as the others leave, "I wanted to wish him luck"

"Ah. Off getting ready, no doubt" she glances at Wanda who was next to Oswald.

"Oswald, I've been thinking. Maybe things happen for a reason. Licensing crime was a bold move, but it would've destroyed you. Who ever had Jim Gordon appointed captain, may have actually saved you"

"By attempting to destroy everything I ever created?" 

"Oswald-" Sofia starts.

"Enough! If you're going to confess, confess. And face the consequences" gun shots made the three look to were is was heard.

"Sorry to interrupt" that voice made them look in the opposite direction of the gun shots, to see a man wearing a pigs head.

"The severs are getting everyone seated. We don't want the food to get cold. Shall we go into dinner" he swishes her knife.