15-visits

Wanda was sat in her kitchen with her mother sitting next to her, cup on tea in their hands.

"So, you've accepted your name?" Natty smiles.

"Slowly" she nods taking a sip of tea.

"And you're still seeing mr zsasz?" She gets a nod in response as natty let's out a little hum.

"How are things...working out?" Her mother didn't really care, but she wanted her child to be happy.

"They're good" she nods.

"Did you hear about Jerome?" Her mother looks for her daughters reaction.

"Yeah. I'll miss him"

"How are you coping with everything that's going on with the penguin?" Her mother looks at her child who sets down tea cup.

"I try not get into all that, but victor's keeping me updated" after Jerome died, lots of things happened, the man who killed him became mayor, then Theo Galavan was killed by Oswald and Oswald's poor mother was killed by Theo, who destroyed Oswald's life.

"He's in Arkham. I would say I want you to lose contact with him but I know you won't" Wanda gives a small smirk.

"Wanda Tonks here to visit Oswald Cobblepot" the guard says as Wanda walks into the room. Oswald was already in the room, sitting next to a table.

"You alright Ozzie?"

"Wanda" he smiles up at her.

"You look like shit" Wanda gives a small smile, Oswald only shakes his head as she swears.

"Have they tried therapy yet?" Wanda asks sitting down opposite him.

"Yes"

"How you hanging?"

"I'm...surviving" Oswald says.

"I'm sorry about your mom, she was a nice lady" 

"Yes. She was" he sighs.

"Haven't seen you in a while"

"Yes, all to busy being blackmailed and watching people die" he replies sarcastically.

"Cobblepot. Time for therapy" the two looks at the guard. Wanda nods and pulls Oswald into a hug.

"Stay strong, Ozzie" she smiles as she let's go.

The pink haired young woman was stood in her kitchen, taking out some brownies from the oven when her door was knocked. She puts the brownies on the side and walks to the door. She looks through the hole and opens the door.

"Hello, are you Wanda Tonks?" A blonde man asks.

"Um...yes" Wanda say looking between the man and the man behind him.

"I'm Jim Gordon, this is Harvey bullock, I want to ask you questions about Oswald Cobblepot"

"Oh, come in" she welcomes them in. 

The two men walk in, determined to find out if Wanda was the person who call anonymously about the death of Theo Galavan.

"Would you like something to drink? I just took some brownies out the oven" 

"I like her" Harvey smirks to Jim who gave a forced smile.

"Coffee would be fine"

When Wanda was making the drink Harvey was eating the newly made brownies while Jim asks her about her relationship with Oswald.

"How do you feel about Theo Galavan?" Jim asks.

"I didn't know the guy, but he seemed like an asshole, he killed Oswald's mother, I hate to say it but I'm glad he's dead" she says giving the men their coffees.

"So you penguin didn't tell you about anything?"

"No, since he's became the king of Gotham he doesn't involve with with anything much"

The men nodded and left after they finished their coffee.