11-scar

Tonks and victor were sitting in her hospital room, Tonks out of the hospital gown and in her own clothes, feeling like herself again. 

"Good morning miss Tonks" the doctor said as he opened the door, he side glanced at victor then gulped, looking down at the clip board in his hands.

"I hope you are well, they are some things I must say not to do, in harm of opening the stitches" he began giving a nervous glance at victor who just stared at him

"No sexual activity's or sports, such as running" he said looking at the two, them both having different reactions to the first rule, Tonks avoided victors stare, a blush on her cheeks, as he smirks and nods at the doctor who leaves in a hurry.

"Well that's a shame, I was planning on doing that" Tonks sarcastically replied causing victor to roll his eyes.

"Wanna come over to mine to watch a movie, if you're free" she added the last bit when he glanced at her.

"Sure" he shrugged, grinning when he saw the light blush on her cheeks. 

"What movie are we going to watch?" He asked as she began to walk down the hospital corridor, limping a little, reminding him of Oswald. He kept close to her, not waning her to out do herself, and hurt herself.

They two walked out the hospital and got into victors car, after victor checked she was safe a few hundred times, causing her to smile. 'Might as well get me a baby seat' she said when he began to drive to her apartment.

He helped her up the stairs, thankful that it was only a few stair cases. He took the key from her and opened it, giving her the chance to roam around her home.

"Thank you Vicky" she smiles, turning to look at him, her cheeks a light pink. Victor smiled in return.

"So...Wanda" her name rolls off his tongue like pray, making her smile.

"What's to embarrassing about your name that made you start going by your last name?" He asked starting to walk around the place.

"It's my nan's name, and it not really normal, now is it" Tonks started to walk around her home, walking to the kitchen. With victor following her.

"Want anything to eat?" She asks limping a little to the fridge, bringing bread out to put in the toaster.

"You look like penguin" he teased causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'll but cat food on your food it you continue" she turns so he can't see her smile.

"You have a cat?" He raised his nonexistent eyebrows.

"No, I feed cats that live around here" a smile graces victor's face, of course she would do that, he thinks.

She turned around to meet his stare, smiling.

God, I look like such an idiot, she thinks. it was really hard for her not to smile in his presence.

"You're the one who's been feeding scar?" Tonks turns around raising her eyebrows.

"What?" She asks confused, he just nods over to the window, where fluffy, the hairless cat was sat.

"That's your cat?" she smiles brightly, her eye twinkling when he nods.

"Pets really do look like their owners" she snorts.

"Oh hush, wand" she smiles at the nickname.

The now toast comes out the toaster making Wanda jump a little, then making victor grin.

"Are you free for the rest of the day?" Tonks asks, ginning up as victor places his hands on either side of her on the sides, trapping her.

"Yes I am, Wanda" he smiles looking down at her.

"What movie you fancy watching?"  She looks up at him, moving to have a view of his face. fluttering her eyelashes.

"I don't mind. What are you planning?" He asks, picking up her hand and giving it a small kiss.

"Horror" she giggles as he smirks. He was no doubt guessing she was going to pick romantic, she knows he doesn't really show affection, plus who doesn't love a good horror.

The couple sat down on the settee, Wanda presses up against him, with him behind her, one arm leaning his head up while the other wraps around Wanda.

The duo picked Freddie vs Jason, an old movie she was scared of as a kid. Halfway through the movie, victors hand half on Tonks face, her holding it up every so often to hide her eyes.

"Are we dating?" Victor hummed, letting her words sink in.

"Do you want to?" He asks.

"I'm nearly twice your age"

"You are not" she smiles, placing his hand down to look at him.

"I'm 27"

"I've always like older men" she teases, victor rolls his eyes.

"What will people think?"

"Is thee victor zsasz caring about what people think?"

"No" he said simply, causing her to smile teasingly.

"Victor zsasz..." she begins turning back to the movie. He hummed in response.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" She asks.

"Yes, Wanda Tonks, I will be your boyfriend" she smiles, leaning her head on the side of the settee.

When the movie was finishing, the door opened, then slammed shut, waking Wanda up.

Oswald stopped into the living room.

"Oswald" victor smirks when the man looks at him. He looks fuming.

"What happened to you?" Wanda asks, looking at Oswald.

"Maroni know I'm working for falcone"